Two who need us now

Angelflutter

Re: Two who need us now

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Good morning all. Prayers to all. I'm hitting all bases with the prayers, thoughts and hugs. This year appears to not be starting out well. But as a Tribe, we will come through. Yes, we will hurt. Yes we will cry. But we are all hurting with and for you. Much love to all.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all. Prayers to all. I'm hitting all bases with the prayers, thoughts and hugs. This year appears to not be starting out well. But as a Tribe, we will come through. Yes, we will hurt. Yes we will cry. But we are all hurting with and for you. Much love to all.
@Angelflutter
Prayers -Thoughts and 💕HUGS 💕 to YOU ❗
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Morning my tribe. No news on RS I see. Im so worried but I will continue to send prayers and well wishes out into the universe. Also, I know Ginger has another very hard day ahead. Prayers for her and hugs going out. I love you both! ❤
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I too have been worried. We rallied, and kept the family
in prayer. Now I am keeping the whole tribe in prayer,
not be anxious, or jump to conclusions or lose our rest.
Whenever RS wants to talk about it, we shall all continue
to support in any way we can. still hugging
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
Morning.
@Angelflutter
@Blossom
@Catticus
@Ginger
@OSOTT
@RS

Sending Prayers and warm thoughts your way!!
We are ALL here for you!!!
Thank You, @Shop4joy. It means so much...

@Ginger - My heart and thoughts are with you on this most difficult day. I've been praying for you and your family that you find comfort in some small way, that your Mom is heaven where there are no tears or pain but pure love. She is perfect. I will continue to hold you close.

@RS - Although I don't know what is happening, it really doesn't matter because the only thing that matters is praying for you and your daughter in the highest way I know how. I know there is something terribly painful going on and I pray to God that he wraps you both in his arms and gives you so much love, it will lighten the pain. Ive been praying and will continue to pray for you both and keep you in my thoughts today. Whatever it is, I'm so sorry.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What an amazing group of women (there are men here too so love to you as well) that I see here. I am simply overwhelmed with love and gratitude.

I will post soon about daughter. It was a fight(not physical) because she let off on me when dad (hubby) and I were trying to get her medical help. she ASKED for the help and boy did things go south from there....
Some entitlement issues are involved although she was raised better.
I know this is confusing, I am confused myself.

Ginger...I am praying for you dear heart. I have plenty of room in this bruised heart of mine.

Come home when you can ❤️❤️❤️
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
What an amazing group of women (there are men here too so love to you as well) that I see here. I am simply overwhelmed with love and gratitude.

I will post soon about daughter. It was a fight(not physical) because she let off on me when dad (hubby) and I were trying to get her medical help. she ASKED for the help and boy did things go south from there....

Ginger...I am praying for you dear heart. I have plenty of room in this bruised heart of mine.

I believe the entitlement thing is generational. It doesnt reflect how someone was raised. I see it in many and they were not raised this way. They are bombared in social media and through politics with how things could or should be yet they dont understand nothing is free. This is why social media is evil imo. They claim to block "fake news" but they are really deciding what does and doesnt fit the agenda they wish to promote.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I believe the entitlement thing is generational. It doesnt reflect how someone was raised. I see it in many and they were not raised this way. They are bombared in social media and through politics with how things could or should be yet they dont understand nothing is free. This is why social media is evil imo. They claim to block "fake news" but they are really deciding what does and doesnt fit the agenda they wish to promote.
You know..that is so true.

My beautiful soooo brilliant daughter is a part of that what...craze? Continuum? I don’t even know.
But apart from her brilliance and talent she is also the biggest ding-dong I have ever met. I mean that with all my heart. I love her. But sometimes it’s just....arghhhhh....
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

My beautiful soooo brilliant daughter is a part of that what...craze? Continuum? I don’t even know.
But apart from her brilliance and talent she is also the biggest ding-dong I have ever met. I mean that with all my heart. I love her. But sometimes it’s just....arghhhhh....
I understand. I raised my girls to think for themselves. I want them to analyze everything, from news to medical studies to what their doctor recommends. I dont always agree with their conclusions but thats part of having strong women. Im quite conservative and they dont always agree with me but at least we can talk and discuss most of the time and explain why we feel the way we do without getting angry. I want them to question everything that way they understand why they believe what they do. They dont agree because they were told to.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I understand. I raised my girls to think for themselves. I want them to analyze everything, from news to medical studies to what their doctor recommends. I dont always agree with their conclusions but thats part of having strong women. Im quite conservative and they dont always agree with me but at least we can talk and discuss most of the time and explain why we feel the way we do without getting angry. I want them to question everything that way they understand why they believe what they do. They dont agree because they were told to.
That's how we tried to raise our kids too. Sometimes it was super hard to let them make a decision that we knew was probably going to end badly but that was part of growing up . But I always love it when son calls and ask for my thoughts & opinions.
3 x