Good Morning Wednesday

Gypsy

Good Morning Wednesday

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good morning
Coffees been on for about an hour now....still trying to get caught up on all the evenings posts. Lots of prayers for those in need 🙏💔
Will wait to hear from RS 💕🥺

My son called last night , his wife was driving home from work and another driver side swiped her car and then left the scene 😡 She is. OKAY but shaken and of course no cameras to be found....there were witnesses but no one caught the..license # said it happened so fast. Just glad she is not hurt 💕

Everyday it's always something 🥺💔💕
Let's all hope.and pray for a GOOD DAY - Gypsy
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

honey

Re: Good Morning to all

Post by honey » 4 years ago

awe, i am glad that your daughter in law is okay, shook
up no doubt.
love and prayers
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Good Morning to all

honey wrote:
4 years ago
awe, i am glad that your daughter in law is okay, shook
up no doubt.
love and prayers
Yeah me too could have been much worse
2 x

Blossom

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Glad she wasn't hurt but I'm sure she's very shaken. And of course now all the hassle & headache of insurance & repairs.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Sorry to hear about your daughters accident. Glad no one was hurt. The options are unthinkable. Life can change in an instant. Hopefully she won't have hassles with the insurance. Hit and run..... just another example of people not taking responsibility for their actions. WT* is wrong with people today? Site wouldn't accept initia....... called it a " sensative word." WT*
2 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry to hear about your daughters accident. Glad no one was hurt. The options are unthinkable. Life can change in an instant. Hopefully she won't have hassles with the insurance. Hit and run..... just another example of people not taking responsibility for their actions. WT* is wrong with people today? Site wouldn't accept initia....... called it a " sensative word." WT*
Thank you, it really got me to thinking and worrying about how far apart we live and the fact that I would not be able to get to them quickly. A 12 hour drive separates us and that's with only quick gas stops.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Thank goodness your daughter in law was not hurt. So many people on the road that shouldnt be. Possible they dont have insurance or they were impaired in some way. (Alcohol or drugs) i have seen some unbelievable things while driving. I hope her insurance will take care of everything if they cant find the person responsible. ❤
2 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Thank goodness your daughter in law was not hurt. So many people on the road that shouldnt be. Possible they dont have insurance or they were impaired in some way. (Alcohol or drugs) i have seen some unbelievable things while driving. I hope her insurance will take care of everything if they cant find the person responsible. ❤
Insurance should be okay
She was so pi**ed , she just made last car payment last month. I was just glad she wasnt hurt
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

It's sunny out in Western PA, but only 30. I need to get
my but to the market, supposed to be a little ugly out
the next couple of days and a few other irons in fire
will prevent a later trip to the market.
Have a great Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
It's sunny out in Western PA, but only 30. I need to get
my but to the market, supposed to be a little ugly out
the next couple of days and a few other irons in fire
will prevent a later trip to the market.
Have a great Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well definitely drive safe ❣
2 x