Blossom

Re: Michelle & Dionne

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
GYPSY!!!! I don't think they showed pic of yer Saber,
but Michelle just mentioned someone wrote in about
their pic of kitty sleeping on a shungite pillow!!! :lol:
Aw shucks! Still got volume muted. Just watching for pic. They should have shown it.
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Well now I think this dynamic duo are FABULOUS together. I am completely enjoying this mornings "show". I've been laughing right along with them
One word.......REFRESHING. :D
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I’m sitting here reading the forums, and I’m noticing how many insomniacs we have here, me included. I also tried Shungite, with no help whatsoever.
So every time I go to the Doctor I mention the sleeping problem. We talk about the different RX drugs, and once in a while I agree to try it, but don’t like the side effects, and don’t want to add another RX drug to my *.
So, I have been using Melatonin. You have all probably tried it, but if you haven’t, I urge you to try it. I take 10mg about an hour before bed. It works for me, and if I can help even one person here, it will be great. Keep trying it, IMO, I think it needs to probably accumulate in your system, or brain, if you will, for awhile. It is inexpensive, and lots of times they have a bogo. I buy the brand Natures Way from Walgreens. Lots of places carry the brand.
I wish you luck. I know how agonizing it is to lay in bed for hours and hours without sleep.
🤗 hugs to all.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sitting here reading the forums, and I’m noticing how many insomniacs we have here, me included. I also tried Shungite, with no help whatsoever.
So every time I go to the Doctor I mention the sleeping problem. We talk about the different RX drugs, and once in a while I agree to try it, but don’t like the side effects, and don’t want to add another RX drug to my *.
So, I have been using Melatonin. You have all probably tried it, but if you haven’t, I urge you to try it. I take 10mg about an hour before bed. It works for me, and if I can help even one person here, it will be great. Keep trying it, IMO, I think it needs to probably accumulate in your system, or brain, if you will, for awhile. It is inexpensive, and lots of times they have a bogo. I buy the brand Natures Way from Walgreens. Lots of places carry the brand.
I wish you luck. I know how agonizing it is to lay in bed for hours and hours without sleep.
🤗 hugs to all.
What-a-gem, so sweet of you to share! I have tried Melatonin but it gave me nightmares. But you are right, it could very well be the answer for someone. Thank you!💞
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Yes, I have to say they were a great duo this morning. I've never enjoyed either of them as much as I did this morning when they were together. It's like Michelle was the comic and Dionne was the "straight man." I think they both had fun together.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, I have to say they were a great duo this morning. I've never enjoyed either of them as much as I did this morning when they were together. It's like Michelle was the comic and Dionne was the "straight man." I think they both had fun together.
Yes ❗❗ I agree completely. I would really enjoy watching them every morning
2 x