Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Please! Don't give them any encouragement! :D
1 x

jojosmom

Re: Shungite

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
2 gems LC has: tanzanite and shungite (spell check doesn’t like this word) Is there any medical use for tanzanite? :)
Yes, it looks pretty on my finger and it makes me FEEL awesome! LOL :D :D :D
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
2 gems LC has: tanzanite and shungite (spell check doesn’t like this word) Is there any medical use for tanzanite? :)
Yes, it looks pretty on my finger and it makes me FEEL awesome! LOL :D :D :D
What a GREAT answer 😊
1 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, that would be me and posted under product ideas. When I see toddlers watching “Sofia” on an iPad or playing with a phone, it worries me about all the EMF out there and now that 5g is becoming a reality, I worry even more. I completely agree about all the other medical hoopla being tooted out there and the overkill on this stone. This old lady has rheumatoid arthritis and can testify that shungite hasn’t done a thing for me, but I did post in here once about wearing shungite through security at the airport and lit the screen with quite an aura. I’ve been a bit timid about posting lately for fear of being ridiculed and made fun of. My post was based on EMF, not curing arthritis, warts, hair loss, etc etc. I enjoy all of your posts and quietly send prayers for those in need. Hugs to all.
Barbara,

There is NO NEED to be "timid" about posting anything you feel here. There are MANY wonderful people hear and no one is going to bash you about what you post. Come on in and test the water, you might find some new forum friends.
3 x