Don’t want to...

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Don’t want to...

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
By the way, its against forum guidlines to set up fake profiles or to have more than one if in fact that is what is happening.
Proxy servers are a troll’s BF.

I maybe SLC is not aware of those. Makes it difficult to detect. Comes down to tracking. After that it is sentence style, etc.
Oh, now you are talking about forensic linguist skills and text analysis! It's how the FBI caught the Unabomber. Thanks, James R. Fitzgerald !! Fascinating stuffs.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know but I am all for this post. Y'all beat me to it. I was ready and willing to give MissTeach the benefit of the doubt when she thought it was funny that my daughters friend got attacked by a soon to be serial killer because she appeared to think it was something I made up. But this is beyond the pale. May God have mercy on her soul (because I sure won't!)
I dont think this person is making an honest mistake. I think its someone whos been here before or that person is "teaching" us a lesson by rallying her troops.
@Gemsnob , you are always one step ahead! You would make a great investigator. the BEST.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
By the way, its against forum guidlines to set up fake profiles or to have more than one if in fact that is what is happening.
Proxy servers are a troll’s BF.

I maybe SLC is not aware of those. Makes it difficult to detect. Comes down to tracking. After that it is sentence style, etc.
Oh, now you are talking about forensic linguist skills and text analysis! It's how the FBI caught the Unabomber. Thanks, James R. Fitzgerald !! Fascinating stuffs.
If I were granted a 'do over' I would love a career in forensics!
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Perhaps this 'Miss Teach' possibly is not the real user but someone who hacked her account. That happened to a user of another forum I also visit.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also do not log out so it always shows I am here, for those of you who thought I am on 24 hours a day, I am not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I also do not log out so it always shows I am here, for those of you who thought I am on 24 hours a day, I am not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahah! I was on a lot today. I have to give an infusion at 2AM. sigh.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

What news have the doctors given you, if any? Ginger and you have been on my mind for some reason today. Ginger I know why.. but you? OK?
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
What news have the doctors given you, if any? Ginger and you have been on my mind for some reason today. Ginger I know why.. but you? OK?
Very very worried. The doctors seem resigned. The urologist sent me to the Infectious Disease doctor. Then on Monday, the Infectious Disease doctor mentioned sending her back to the Urologist. I was like, WHY? They sent us to you. He then said we will continue the antibiotics for another round.... it's round after round and the infection never goes away. I'm really scared.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Very very worried. The doctors seem resigned. The urologist sent me to the Infectious Disease doctor. Then on Monday, the Infectious Disease doctor mentioned sending her back to the Urologist. I was like, WHY? They sent us to you. He then said we will continue the antibiotics for another round.... it's round after round and the infection never goes away. I'm really scared.
OSOTT, sounds like you & your mom are caught in a vicious circle. I hope for both your sakes the doctors get it right. And SOON!
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

4 years ago
@RS

@MissTeach is from another planet called "Insensitivity" - don't let one person or 11 keep you from posting. Ever. You, nor anyone, is ruining anyone's day. They are only trolls. TROLLS need to troll. Ignore them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I tried to pick the ugliest color for trolls :lol:
Yep.... Shi!!y Brown it is.
3 x