Don’t want to...

RS

Re: Don’t want to...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well...

I am not permitted to use the search system.

I am ASSUming that is a mistake

So I can’t look.

So go ahead,,,tell.

Off to send an email
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I don't know but I am all for this post. Y'all beat me to it. I was ready and willing to give MissTeach the benefit of the doubt when she thought it was funny that my daughters friend got attacked by a soon to be serial killer because she appeared to think it was something I made up. But this is beyond the pale. May God have mercy on her soul (because I sure won't!)
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Oh. derp. I stay logged in even when I'm gone. I'm THAT lazy. The effort to logout and login...is just tooo much effort for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT, I can't search in the search bar. I get a message from the forum stating that "Sorry, you are not permitted to use the search feature...!!!" What? I used to have that privilege!

Who are you talking about being online? Give me a hint.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well...

I am not permitted to use the search system.

I am ASSUming that is a mistake

So I can’t look.

So go ahead,,,tell.

Off to send an email
None of us can. Im not sure why. Seems like a trivial feature to disable.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Gemsnob

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know but I am all for this post. Y'all beat me to it. I was ready and willing to give MissTeach the benefit of the doubt when she thought it was funny that my daughters friend got attacked by a soon to be serial killer because she appeared to think it was something I made up. But this is beyond the pale. May God have mercy on her soul (because I sure won't!)
I dont think this person is making an honest mistake. I think its someone whos been here before or that person is "teaching" us a lesson by rallying her troops.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Oh dear lord...WHATTTTT?????

I haven’t seen this post...rest assured I will find it!

But FUNNNY? Are you kidding me? I can’t even...just no....
No.....
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Oh. derp. I stay logged in even when I'm gone. I'm THAT lazy. The effort to logout and login...is just tooo much effort for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT, I can't search in the search bar. I get a message from the forum stating that "Sorry, you are not permitted to use the search feature...!!!" What? I used to have that privilege!

Who are you talking about being online? Give me a hint.
I get the same message.

I sent an email.

Omg my head is spinning this morning.

All good...it’s a distraction.
4 x

Gemsnob

By the way, its against forum guidlines to set up fake profiles or to have more than one if in fact that is what is happening.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
By the way, its against forum guidlines to set up fake profiles or to have more than one if in fact that is what is happening.
Proxy servers are a troll’s BF.

I maybe SLC is not aware of those. Makes it difficult to detect. Comes down to tracking. After that it is sentence style, etc.
5 x