I’ve been busy.l,

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: I’ve been busy.l,

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@OSOTT I can't see who likes something when I hover, but I have a lot of extra security on my system, may be why? I didn't like the post either,so if I am listed as liking it, something is afoot. I also got another text on my phone yesterday from the company out of California giving me a confirmation code. I have turned this over to local police and government (guess who?).
@Rolltide,

I"m so sorry, I missed this post earlier I apologize for the delay! You were not on the list of people "liking" that post so no worries about that. I shouldn't have mentioned that everyone can see who likes a post - I really thought most people knew. But then again, I wonder if I should just list the names to put everyone's mind at ease? But I think you can only see who likes a post by using a laptop or computer. If you are, then just put your cursor just barely left of the heart, on the number, then the names appear who liked the post. I understand you can't do this on phones or ipads.

I'm getting creeped out. What was the confirmation for did it say? What was the company name? omg! Yes! I'm so happy you turned it over to local police and government! That's insane! I had a girl call me yesterday and it went like this, " Is this ****? Yes it is (I thought it was the delivery driver delivering mom's antibiotics). "Is your birthday, --/--/---? I said, "wait a minute, who is this? You don't call someone and ask for personal details!" Click. They hung up. <<<< what is that about?
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhhhhh I get it Gypsy. You don't have the arrow
to hover because you do all the tapping on the screen
with your finger. ....all righty thennnnn :)
Yep 🤗
And with computers....I'm usually on my way to the bakery 🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🥧
I love bakeries!!!
Here lately I feel like I'm spending ALOT of time there 😳
4 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@OSOTT I can't see who likes something when I hover, but I have a lot of extra security on my system, may be why? I didn't like the post either,so if I am listed as liking it, something is afoot. I also got another text on my phone yesterday from the company out of California giving me a confirmation code. I have turned this over to local police and government (guess who?).
@Rolltide,

I"m so sorry, I missed this post earlier I apologize for the delay! You were not on the list of people "liking" that post so no worries about that. I shouldn't have mentioned that everyone can see who likes a post - I really thought most people knew. But then again, I wonder if I should just list the names to put everyone's mind at ease? But I think you can only see who likes a post by using a laptop or computer. If you are, then just put your cursor just barely left of the heart, on the number, then the names appear who liked the post. I understand you can't do this on phones or ipads.

I'm getting creeped out. What was the confirmation for did it say? What was the company name? omg! Yes! I'm so happy you turned it over to local police and government! That's insane! I had a girl call me yesterday and it went like this, " Is this ****? Yes it is (I thought it was the delivery driver delivering mom's antibiotics). "Is your birthday, --/--/---? I said, "wait a minute, who is this? You don't call someone and ask for personal details!" Click. They hung up. <<<< what is that about?
Good morning OSOTT 🥰
I know I'm curious because I cant do the hover thing but please dont post something that might get you in trouble. PLEASE tell me though that I WASN'T listed Gypsy
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Rolltide,

Good morning OSOTT 🥰
I know I'm curious because I cant do the hover thing but please dont post something that might get you in trouble. PLEASE tell me though that I WASN'T listed Gypsy
Oh gosh, I didn't think it would get me in trouble. I won't then. You are NOT on it bless your heart. Most of them are not in the "tribe" but folks we haven't heard much from but a here and there.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy, you were not on the like list.
4 x

honey

honey wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT, after the thread was locked.....I could get back on
and the list number had gone down from 16 to 13. I could
not recall whose names were removed. I also took notice
this morning that the whole topic was deleted.
4 x

honey

oh and the creator of that topic was on line.
3 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
@honey
Well I KNOW I DID NOT like that post , but here lately some things are really screwy and glitchy so figured it was best to ask someone who had been able to see.
3 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
oh and the creator of that topic was on line.
Figures
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

honey wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT, after the thread was locked.....I could get back on
and the list number had gone down from 16 to 13. I could
not recall whose names were removed. I also took notice
this morning that the whole topic was deleted.
OH really it was removed? wow. Well, leave it to me - I took a screenshot of the "likes" so I have the names.

AND good morning to you @honey and @Gypsy !
3 x