I’ve been busy.l,

honey

Re: I’ve been busy.l,

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
And thank you dear @JewelryQueen for the beautiful post you made earlier to me. You’re one of a kind & an amazing woman. Thank you for your prayers & I felt like I received all of them. If you are banned, then I will be leaving too!! That’s not right banning people & I haven’t seen anything that any of you have done wrong. @Moderator_Danielle can’t the accounts be looked into & check if they’re fake by using the same email or coming from the same address or city? Thank you Danielle. Thank you JewelryQueen & all my dear friends on here, I’m so Blessed!!!!🌹🌹🌹♥️
Ginger, I am blessed by knowing you.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

😳 why would you say something like that ❓
I posted a lot in that thread and I was the last one. I was busted when Mod Robert replied to me after I was being sly about liking my returned returns, and he told me to call the 1-800 number and I replied to him saying, "thanks, no thanks, I want to talk to Danielle" Then Danielle posted and said she would look into it then BAM. Thread locked.

Then it could be that "I" said that people can see who "liked" the colljoe post - and I really thought everyone knew that - but it upset Ginger - gave her panic - so I messed up there.

I mess up a lot. <<<<
Dear OSOTT, you didn’t upset me or the post, I was just wondering if it shows me liking the horrible post. My account seems to have a mind of its own for some reason and acting weird only when I’m online here. Please rest assured that no one has offended me, even I think I know who the person is & you all read my reply to her over there. I just don’t believe in drama & didn’t like it there. I consider this our safe haven and didn’t the other place. I’m sorry, that’s just how I felt. I feel free to post things here and didn’t there, I like to talk about my life & hear about all of your lives. There you couldn’t & I prefer here, I don’t know about anything being locked because I haven’t looked on here in the last little while. My husband surprised me with a beautiful outside dog, a rescue, we know it’s part collie and he’s gorgeous. But please never worry that I’m upset about anything on here or with anyone, You’re ALL my friends & I cherish the friendships within my heart. So please rest easy dear OSOTT that you have NOT upset anyone. Give your dear Mom my best, you’re all beautiful souls!!♥️♥️♥️
Dearest Ginger,

You post relieved me so. I was horrified at the thought of you being worried about "liking" a post when it does not matter in the least - and I regret posting about that you can see who likes posts. I thought everyone could do it...but it's bunk! It matters not. Did you see my reply to you in that thread? If not, I'll say this. You are the kindest, sweetest love bug that's ever been on social media. You are the top of all my lists. I just want you to have peace, to rest and know that even though we are not sitting beside you, we are with you in spirit. I've had you on my mind so much and sending many prayers. You know how to lift my spirit whenever I read your posts. You are the tops! Take good care of yourself tonight, Ginger. Eat a bite or two of something. It will give you strength. You don't want to get sick.

My mom wanted to go to bed at 4pm. I let her reluctantly. This is a first. She normally goes to bed at 9pm. I hope this is not a new development. Thank you for asking. Much love to you, sweet Ginger!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Much love and respect to you too dear OSOTT, your post has made my night and lifted my spirits so much. You all have lifted me up more than you know, I will be forever indebted to you all. Please don’t worry about your Mom, she probably just needed a little more rest today. Those antibiotics wreak havoc on our bodies & it’s good she’s getting extra rest. I’m sure she needs it. Sending you all love & light to see you through the night. Bless you my dearest friends ♥️💛♥️💛♥️
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Honey, I am blessed by knowing you too my sweet friend. I wish you a happy night and it’s always my greatest pleasure to talk to you!!!! 🍃🌹🍃
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Honey, I am blessed by knowing you too my sweet friend. I wish you a happy night and it’s always my greatest pleasure to talk to you!!!! 🍃🌹🍃
I like that Gemsnob reminded you to find something to eat.
I knew that you were wrapped up for the past few days and
during times like these, emotions run high. Sorry that there
was arguing today. Get your rest. XO You have a blessed
evening and a bright tomorrow.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have not been on today and when I do come on I see this mess. I am angry that they locked our thread and that the two causing the problem are getting away with it. I have a new name for the Rock Family we should call them The Flintstones. We did nothing wrong, since when is caring about others wrong? I had a bad feeling about the one who left to start her blog and I guess it was right. I felt the one who caused this problem is narcissistic and an attention seeker who does not like it if she is not in the lime light.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I usually can figure things out. This all is very confusing. When I used to see the hearts with different numbers, I had no idea why different numbers. Then someone mentioned that those are likes, so I realized if I click on the heart it increases the number, so I tried to remember if I read something, I should give it a heart. Of course if I read something I disagreed with, I wouldnt click on the heart, so I dont think im on a list 🙏🏻
I am very upset that some jealous person is trying to make trouble for us 😡 whats worse we dont know their Agenda.
I thought maybe it was Colljoe ?? Well it could really be anyone🤔 I think if we all were observant, we can figure it out eventually🙄
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I usually can figure things out. This all is very confusing. When I used to see the hearts with different numbers, I had no idea why different numbers. Then someone mentioned that those are likes, so I realized if I click on the heart it increases the number, so I tried to remember if I read something, I should give it a heart. Of course if I read something I disagreed with, I wouldnt click on the heart, so I dont think im on a list 🙏🏻
I am very upset that some jealous person is trying to make trouble for us 😡 whats worse we dont know their Agenda.
I thought maybe it was Colljoe ?? Well it could really be anyone🤔 I think if we all were observant, we can figure it out eventually🙄
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

It has been an unbelievable day here on the shoplc forum. I wouldn't stress worrying about being banned. I think Danielle will figure out who is having issues with the conversation on that thread. But, as we all know..... these are new names that have not been posting. I really find it hard to believe that a " newbie " would come in and start lashing on about the conversation - and I've noticed that they've not many if any posts on any of the other threads. It would just seem to me a " newbie " wouldn't act that way. Guess what I am saying would offer positive comments and join in the conversation without bashing. And why all of the sudden we have what is it, 4 or 5 unfriendlies. We're all upset over familial issues. This just seems like another piece of kindling to spark a flame. I personally am not going to let it get under my skin. I know that none of you ladies would intentionally upset anyone. In our "Tribe" we support and protect and love one another. We have each other's backs. Prayers, hugs and love to all my newfound sisters. :D
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
ah so desu ka, Master Po <<<< ah so desu ka is Japanese for "oh, I see" or "oh, okay" - it was notable in "Kung Fu" when Grasshopper understood his Master, Master Po as he learned martial arts.
I still wanna go to the bakery.......I want cake 🤯
Me too!
4 x