Re: I’ve been busy.l,

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
ah so desu ka, Master Po <<<< ah so desu ka is Japanese for "oh, I see" or "oh, okay" - it was notable in "Kung Fu" when Grasshopper understood his Master, Master Po as he learned martial arts.
I still wanna go to the bakery.......I want cake 🤯
I'll go with you only I want donuts. 😃
Okay 🤗
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Still trying to catch up but clearly won’t be able to if things disappear...

“Hey now, you’re an all star, get your game on , go play....
Hey now, you’re a rock star, get the show on, get paid...

Shrek...

He’s a TROLL.

Well here is what *I* say to Shrek...

What are yu’ doin’ in m’swamp?!?!
@RS
did you go to the thread we're Baaaaack??? That's where JQ story is.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I’m just gonna go outside and dance nekkid in the rain....

‘Cept there ain’t no rain, only sun..,

It’s CALI BABY,,,,

OK...

I am sooo confused.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

No, I think Colljoe was online today and reported a TON of posts. I also think Danielle is the only Mod that locks down threads and deletes things. At least it appears that way. It was just timing. Had she been here all day, it would have happened sooner.
This is what I believe too, really. that Colljoe was "online" all day.
Dont let all this get you down. In the grand scheme of things, its just not worth it. We ALL love you! Thats what matters! ❤

This touched me so much I had to get on my phone for the emojis.

To Gemsnob 💕🥰😻😌🌸🧡🌺💛🌼💚🌻💙
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

This is what I believe too, really. that Colljoe was "online" all day.
Dont let all this get you down. In the grand scheme of things, its just not worth it. We ALL love you! Thats what matters! ❤

This touched me so much I had to get on my phone for the emojis.

To Gemsnob 💕🥰😻😌🌸🧡🌺💛🌼💚🌻💙
🐱💕
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Blame it on me... it's probably my fault. :shrug:
😳 why would you say something like that ❓
I posted a lot in that thread and I was the last one. I was busted when Mod Robert replied to me after I was being sly about liking my returned returns, and he told me to call the 1-800 number and I replied to him saying, "thanks, no thanks, I want to talk to Danielle" Then Danielle posted and said she would look into it then BAM. Thread locked.

Then it could be that "I" said that people can see who "liked" the colljoe post - and I really thought everyone knew that - but it upset Ginger - gave her panic - so I messed up there.

I mess up a lot. <<<<
Dear OSOTT, you didn’t upset me or the post, I was just wondering if it shows me liking the horrible post. My account seems to have a mind of its own for some reason and acting weird only when I’m online here. Please rest assured that no one has offended me, even I think I know who the person is & you all read my reply to her over there. I just don’t believe in drama & didn’t like it there. I consider this our safe haven and didn’t the other place. I’m sorry, that’s just how I felt. I feel free to post things here and didn’t there, I like to talk about my life & hear about all of your lives. There you couldn’t & I prefer here, I don’t know about anything being locked because I haven’t looked on here in the last little while. My husband surprised me with a beautiful outside dog, a rescue, we know it’s part collie and he’s gorgeous. But please never worry that I’m upset about anything on here or with anyone, You’re ALL my friends & I cherish the friendships within my heart. So please rest easy dear OSOTT that you have NOT upset anyone. Give your dear Mom my best, you’re all beautiful souls!!♥️♥️♥️
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I think RS, myself and maybe Gemsnob are going to be figuratively taken out back behind the woodshed because we took the gloves off with Dragon Teacher and Collegoholic in two of the posts. I don't think we crossed the line but in all honesty that is a subjective assessment. It was said the lockdown occurred because we veered off subject, but I have yet to see a thread here that has not! The devilish duo apparently got their itsy bitsy feelings hurt and tattled. Sound petty enough to apply? I say if the shoe fits wear it. I am basically a kind and sensitive person and even gave the benefit of the doubt once. Then was shocked by insensitivity again. If you don't hear from me for while I am probably banned.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I think RS, myself and maybe Gemsnob are going to be figuratively taken out back behind the woodshed because we took the gloves off with Dragon Teacher and Collegoholic in two of the posts. I don't think we crossed the line but in all honesty that is a subjective assessment. It was said the lockdown occurred because we veered off subject, but I have yet to see a thread here that has not! The devilish duo apparently got their itsy bitsy feelings hurt and tattled. Sound petty enough to apply? I say if the shoe fits wear it. I am basically a kind and sensitive person and even gave the benefit of the doubt once. Then was shocked by insensitivity again. If you don't hear from me for while I am probably banned.
I expect I will be. It ticks me off that its probably you know who and they arent supposed to have fake profiles but "oh well". So, if we arent around for awhile, you all will know why.
4 x

Ginger

And thank you dear @JewelryQueen for the beautiful post you made earlier to me. You’re one of a kind & an amazing woman. Thank you for your prayers & I felt like I received all of them. If you are banned, then I will be leaving too!! That’s not right banning people & I haven’t seen anything that any of you have done wrong. @Moderator_Danielle can’t the accounts be looked into & check if they’re fake by using the same email or coming from the same address or city? Thank you Danielle. Thank you JewelryQueen & all my dear friends on here, I’m so Blessed!!!!🌹🌹🌹♥️
5 x

Ginger

Please don’t worry @Gemsnob , I haven’t saw anything that you have done wrong. Please don’t worry my dear friend 💜💛💜
5 x