I’ve been busy.l,

Blossom

Re: I’ve been busy.l,

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I usually can figure things out. This all is very confusing. When I used to see the hearts with different numbers, I had no idea why different numbers. Then someone mentioned that those are likes, so I realized if I click on the heart it increases the number, so I tried to remember if I read something, I should give it a heart. Of course if I read something I disagreed with, I wouldnt click on the heart, so I dont think im on a list 🙏🏻
I am very upset that some jealous person is trying to make trouble for us 😡 whats worse we dont know their Agenda.
I thought maybe it was Colljoe ?? Well it could really be anyone🤔 I think if we all were observant, we can figure it out eventually🙄
I don't like the Flintstones making anyone here feel bad. I know I never liked either one's post but I sure did quote both & put in my 2 cents worth! Maybe they'll both grow tired of antagonizing us if we ignore them.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@OSOTT I can't see who likes something when I hover, but I have a lot of extra security on my system, may be why? I didn't like the post either,so if I am listed as liking it, something is afoot. I also got another text on my phone yesterday from the company out of California giving me a confirmation code. I have turned this over to local police and government (guess who?).
@Rolltide

Rolltide, are you saying you're getting texts from.....?

It's against the rules to have more than one account.
It's against the rules to interfere with others, as in harassment, stalking, pretending to be someone else, etc.
It's against the rules to try to infiltrate this site, or anyone's account.

It's also against the law.

I am glad you have reported this!

And for those who think they can hide behind a VPN...

Phhhhhhhhht!

Trust me. VPNs are like "restraining orders" - they're only as strong as the paper they're printed on.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

This is all wierd....sometimes lately when I "like" a post it actually tries to deduct a like 🤯 sometimes when I'm trying to reply it kicks me out and kicks me to the page with the forum guidelines. Makes no sense.
About this veering off topic rule....that happens because we are having conversations ❗ sometimes there are several conversations going on at the same time on same thread. Its called talking. Not robot responses. We are not emotionless. If we were all sitting around with our coffee or * the conversation would not simply stick to one topic we would be chatting about everything . I dont see why this would be a problem. -Gypsy
3 x

Gypsy

The forum didn't like the word for a happy hour drink
😳🤯😳🤯😳🤯🍷🍸🍹🍺
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
This is all wierd....sometimes lately when I "like" a post it actually tries to deduct a like 🤯 sometimes when I'm trying to reply it kicks me out and kicks me to the page with the forum guidelines. Makes no sense.
About this veering off topic rule....that happens because we are having conversations ❗ sometimes there are several conversations going on at the same time on same thread. Its called talking. Not robot responses. We are not emotionless. If we were all sitting around with our coffee or * the conversation would not simply stick to one topic we would be chatting about everything . I dont see why this would be a problem. -Gypsy
Gypsy, if you tap on the 'like' heart and it deducts, it just means
that you already had tapped on it and it removes your like.
On my laptop, I have hovered over the number of likes and the
names of the ones who like appear.
3 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy, if you tap on the 'like' heart and it deducts, it just means
that you already had tapped on it and it removes your like.
On my laptop, I have hovered over the number of likes and the
names of the ones who like appear.
I do realize that I'm on my phone and I can tell by the heart itself if I've liked a post. But sometimes even on a new post with NO like I will like and it will show -1
For the like. 😳 and I dont have anyway of hovering (doesn't work with just my finger 🤪🤣) so I'm not seeing what alot of ya'll are.
4 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@OSOTT I can't see who likes something when I hover, but I have a lot of extra security on my system, may be why? I didn't like the post either,so if I am listed as liking it, something is afoot. I also got another text on my phone yesterday from the company out of California giving me a confirmation code. I have turned this over to local police and government (guess who?).
@Rolltide

Rolltide, are you saying you're getting texts from.....?

It's against the rules to have more than one account.
It's against the rules to interfere with others, as in harassment, stalking, pretending to be someone else, etc.
It's against the rules to try to infiltrate this site, or anyone's account.

It's also against the law.

I am glad you have reported this!

And for those who think they can hide behind a VPN...

Phhhhhhhhht!

Trust me. VPNs are like "restraining orders" - they're only as strong as the paper they're printed on.
@Catticus
VPN ? I've never heard of anything like this. Do I understand you that this is a computer version of a restraining order ???? Gypsy
3 x

honey

Ohhhhhh I get it Gypsy. You don't have the arrow
to hover because you do all the tapping on the screen
with your finger. ....all righty thennnnn :)
4 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Yep 🤗
And with computers....I'm usually on my way to the bakery 🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🥧
4 x

honey

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Yep 🤗
And with computers....I'm usually on my way to the bakery 🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🥧
I love bakeries!!!
4 x