Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Blossom

Re: Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Some if my favorite grade school memories are of Valentines’ Day. Used to love 💕 picking out just the most perfect cards, and addressing them to each of my classmates.wasn’t that fun?
And my favorite part was making the class’ Valentine Box. crepe paper, lace paper doilies, tracing Cupid’s on red construction paper, pasting..glitter fun..lol. Loved opening up all of the Valentines. They were all so special to me. Real innocence right?
If you’d like, how about sharing some grade school memories on this post?
Happy Valentines Day everyone! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Here's a quick memory. My best friend & I would get in a tiff about nothing & we'd each make 'hate' & 'like' lists. We would put the others name at the top of the 'hate' list. So silly! Our nicknames from others were Giggles & Goggles. Never knew which was which!
2 x

Blossom

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Some if my favorite grade school memories are of Valentines’ Day. Used to love 💕 picking out just the most perfect cards, and addressing them to each of my classmates.wasn’t that fun?
And my favorite part was making the class’ Valentine Box. crepe paper, lace paper doilies, tracing Cupid’s on red construction paper, pasting..glitter fun..lol. Loved opening up all of the Valentines. They were all so special to me. Real innocence right?
Here's a quick memory. My best friend & I would get in a tiff about nothing & we'd each make 'hate' & 'like' lists. We would put the others name at the top of the 'hate' list. So silly! Our nicknames from others were Giggles & Goggles. Never knew which was which!
What-a-gem, I have been taking a stroll down memory lane & since you asked I'm gonna tell another one.

7th grade (old enough to know better) my bestie (same one all through grade school) & I were not exactly on the designated playground area this one particular recess.

Her cousin, also 7th grader, was always for whatever reason hanging around us. We didn't invite him, he was just there. So this one recess, he was leaning up against some kind of post that had a loose chain nearby. We told him we were going to chain him to that post!...he didn't care, so we did.

After class resumed, Ms RosaNell (teacher) asked has anyone seen David Eldon? A hush fell over the classroom because of course no one had (remember we weren't where we were supposed to be). She asked again "Does anyone know where David Eldon is?" My friend, his cousin, spoke up & said she might know. She confessed, was sent to un-tie him & we (she & I) were promptly sent to the principal's office. Yeah, good times!
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
What-a-gem, I have been taking a stroll down memory lane & since you asked I'm gonna tell another one.

7th grade (old enough to know better) my bestie (same one all through grade school) & I were not exactly on the designated playground area this one particular recess.

Her cousin, also 7th grader, was always for whatever reason hanging around us. We didn't invite him, he was just there. So this one recess, he was leaning up against some kind of post that had a loose chain nearby. We told him we were going to chain him to that post!...he didn't care, so we did.

After class resumed, Ms RosaNell (teacher) asked has anyone seen David Eldon? A hush fell over the classroom because of course no one had (remember we weren't where we were supposed to be). She asked again "Does anyone know where David Eldon is?" My friend, his cousin, spoke up & said she might know. She confessed, was sent to un-tie him & we (she & I) were promptly sent to the principal's office. Yeah, good times!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rascals! :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell us another one! LOL!
3 x

Blossom

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rascals! :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell us another one! LOL!
:lol: Guess I misplaced my halo that day!
3 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

LOVE this thread! I may not know “the facts” about you guys, don’t need to, but do know you have GOOD hearts! Sorry, no funny stories to tell at this time.

I’m posting now to keep this topic on the front page.😁
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I thought back and my first Valentine's day memory in grade school was 4th grade "crush" on Scotty ❣ and how happy I was when I saw his name on a card in my Valentine's box. 💞💞

I never got sent to principal's office 😁
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I love the valentines day stories. I was in a strict all girls school. Had none of the fun you girls had 😂😆😇😍
4 x