Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Gemsnob

Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im starting this thread for those of us that have things in common that DONT involve Shoplc, gems and jewelry. Please dont read on if illness, sadness, compassion or hard times will ruin your day. This thread is to try to keep our discussions more confined since we get reported for going off topic. Please consider joining in if you have a change of heart.
10 x

Boston Irish

Re: Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I'm All In Gemsnob!😊
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I love this topic @Gemsnob ♥️ I for one think we’ve formed a tight knit group of friends with our discussions about everything. I want to thank you all for your concerns & prayers in my time of need. It’s meant more than you can possibly know. Between yesterday and today, I witnessed 2 siblings starting drama at my moms wake & funeral today. I’ve not ate in 2 days, I’m just in a state of depression & sadness. I’m thankful I have all of you to lean on, talk to and know that we’re all here for each other. That’s priceless to me, considering we’ve never met. This is a rare group of beautiful kind hearted friends who have gotten to know each other through our daily struggles. I am proud to call you my friends & send love to everyone.💛♥️💛 Ginger
10 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I love this topic @Gemsnob ♥️ I for one think we’ve formed a tight knit group of friends with our discussions about everything. I want to thank you all for your concerns & prayers in my time of need. It’s meant more than you can possibly know. Between yesterday and today, I witnessed 2 siblings starting drama at my moms wake & funeral today. I’ve not ate in 2 days, I’m just in a state of depression & sadness. I’m thankful I have all of you to lean on, talk to and know that we’re all here for each other. That’s priceless to me, considering we’ve never met. This is a rare group of beautiful kind hearted friends who have gotten to know each other through our daily struggles. I am proud to call you my friends & send love to everyone.💛♥️💛 Ginger
It makes me sad that you had to endure that when you are grieving for your mom. I dont want to lose all of you, our friendships and support for eachother just because a few think its misplaced. If we can try to keep it in one spot, maybe it will help. I dont want the rules to become to strict that we cannot post about anything else. I would be very upset.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Im starting this thread for those of us that have things in common that DONT involve Shoplc, gems and jewelry. Please dont read on if illness, sadness, compassion or hard times will ruin your day. This thread is to try to keep our discussions more confined since we get reported for going off topic. Please consider joining in if you have a change of heart.
Gemsnob...

When this forum was first started I attempted to make a daily thread called “RANDOM BABBLE” it may still be here. Ask Cat.

It never seemed to catch on.

Hopefully this one will...❤️❤️🦜🦜❤️❤️
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Great idea,Gemsnob!!! This is going to be one looonnng thread! :lol: :lol:
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I also tried to start a daily “what's cookin’” thread.

People just wanted to talk about issues with SLC.

I get that. I mean.,yeah...I DO.

BUT how about some fun stuff yeah?
5 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob...

When this forum was first started I attempted to make a daily thread called “RANDOM BABBLE” it may still be here. Ask Cat.

It never seemed to catch on.

Hopefully this one will...❤️❤️🦜🦜❤️❤️
We will see. I think someone is just trying to start trouble but there is no way to prove it. The thing is, we never report others, at least I dont unless they report us and our comments get removed. Then I get upset that equally rude comments are left up. This is why I think something may be going on. Oh, I checked awhile ago and "Joe" was online. Probaly rejoicing.
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

How can we tell if a particular user is online? It only shows me the number
4 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
How can we tell if a particular user is online? It only shows me the number
If you look at a name on a post, across from it on the right is a box and on top, if the person is online, it will say online in little letters. For instance, if you look at something I posted, look to the right and it shoyld say "online" because Im logged on right now.
6 x