Re: Price Drop emails

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

This is good to know - My wishlist is like a rollercoaster with price changes.
@@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Talk about rollercoaster pricing my ring jumped $500.00 in just hours 🤨Gypsy
GAh! I have a bracelet that goes from $199 to $499. lol! When it's $199 I can never use a coupon. I just watch it and shake my head.
YEP
1 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Gypsy, I hope you had a great day. You have made my day perfect by helping me get a reply from Moderator Preston, confirming Shoplc does price match their own prices within 30 days of purchase. Thanks again.
2 x

Gypsy

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy, I hope you had a great day. You have made my day perfect by helping me get a reply from Moderator Preston, confirming Shoplc does price match their own prices within 30 days of purchase. Thanks again.
Margaret - You're Welcome❗ I'm glad I saw your post that you still needed assistance 🤗 -Gypsy
2 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Good evening Moderator Preston YOU ARE THE BEST. Thank you for confirming Shoplc price matches their own price if it drops within 30 from date of purchase. (excluding discount codes) When I worked in customer service I found there was so much to remember and things were always changing. Are you able to forward your e-mail to customer service reps. and personal shoppers as a reminder of this policy because not all of them are aware of it and have to confirm it. They all want to follow the company polices, do a good job and help the customers. Your front line people are the best. I hope this is a simple way to provide them with the support they deserve. I hope I am not overstepping and if I am I truly apologize.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I get emails from the J channel to let me know their is a price drop but I but I have never had one from here .
2 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I get emails from the J channel to let me know their is a price drop but I but I have never had one from here .
@Gem Lover
Well receiving the email didnt work out well for me at all. So I dont think you're missing anything
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I think you have to sign up to get the e-mails. Where, I don't know. Gypsy? can you help here?
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Neither have I.
2 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I think you have to sign up to get the e-mails. Where, I don't know. Gypsy? can you help here?
I didnt sign up for anything I've always just rec'd them
At first I thought everyone got them
2 x

Gypsy

@JewelryQueen
@Blossom
@Gem Lover

Ladies I went and looked at my acct. Goto your acct and goto Edit Acct. Scroll all the way down and you will see a section to receive notifications. Just click on emails . Gypsy
0 x