Price Drop emails

Gypsy

Re: Price Drop emails

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

This pricing debacle really has made me angry
When I put something on my wish list its because I'm really hoping that the piece is going to go down to a price point that I can afford.

Sometimes I miss out because it sells out and that's fine with me. But when I miss out because of pricing games that's maddening.

Gypsy
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

WOW. You dont need to contact anyone about the price issue

Checked first thing this morning SLC took care of it

They RAISED the price on the ring to $999.99

Geeze forgive my sarcasm but I didnt realize that's how price drops worked

Gypsy
Well I still wanted to check it out because I want to understand where the error came from. I am still sorry that this happened!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I had a pair of turkizide earrings in my wish list for $50.99. Was waiting for a good coupon. One day last week it came. I was busy that morning and figured I will order it later in the day. Well later it increased to $84.99 before coupon. Ridiculous. It will sit there until they go back down🙄
5 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

WOW. You dont need to contact anyone about the price issue

Checked first thing this morning SLC took care of it

They RAISED the price on the ring to $999.99

Geeze forgive my sarcasm but I didnt realize that's how price drops worked

Gypsy
Well I still wanted to check it out because I want to understand where the error came from. I am still sorry that this happened!
Me too......
Just the other day I rec'd the first order that I had placed since Dec. was excited and very pleased with my purchase
This morning Complete 180 .....I am so disappointed
3 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
Hi Moderator Danielle
Can you please check if Shoplc provides a refund if the item you bought from Shoplc drops in price within 30 days?
Please forgive my ignorance if iam not using the proper salutation to reach you.
2 x

Gypsy

@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle

Can you please assist Margaret - please read previous post. Thanks
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderator Danielle
Can you please check if Shoplc provides a refund if the item you bought from Shoplc drops in price within 30 days?
Please forgive my ignorance if iam not using the proper salutation to reach you.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We do honor price drops (this excludes discount codes as they are not technically price drops) for up to 30 days after you purchase your item. If you notice a price drop, please contact customer service via email, chat, or phone so they can honor it for you. We do not automatically refund orders for any price drops. Thank you so much for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderator Danielle
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We do honor price drops (this excludes discount codes as they are not technically price drops) for up to 30 days after you purchase your item. If you notice a price drop, please contact customer service via email, chat, or phone so they can honor it for you. We do not automatically refund orders for any price drops. Thank you so much for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
This is good to know - My wishlist is like a rollercoaster with price changes.
2 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderator Danielle
Good afternoon,

@@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Talk about rollercoaster pricing my ring jumped $500.00 in just hours 🤨Gypsy
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good afternoon,

@@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Talk about rollercoaster pricing my ring jumped $500.00 in just hours 🤨Gypsy
GAh! I have a bracelet that goes from $199 to $499. lol! When it's $199 I can never use a coupon. I just watch it and shake my head.
1 x