Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

honey

Re: Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
My mind is spinning and I'm crying so forgive me because I cannot see the screen.

To all of you. I love you, even though I don't really even know you. But I don't care about that.

Thank you so much. I need your prayers BADLY. And I mean BADLY.

"S" runs in my mother's side of the family. The only reason I haven't and won't is because of my twin.

Please pray. I'm in a "prison." I have been for so long. I don't know how to live anymore. I've been trapped here too long. I do what I can do, then beat it to my room to escape the insults.
Catt, I commend you and every fiber of your being,
you are a smart woman.

Get good songs in your heart and go about the tasks
that you need to get done. Even when you feel all
alone in your room, take care of you. You're not alone,
God is ever present.....all that is between us and help
from Heaven is prayer.
Your angel friends on this forum never want you to
feel alone.
You are doing great at your job! AMAZING JOB
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@honey
Good morning , I was trying to post to you but it apparently we hit post at same time and it kicked me out😳

As I was saying......good morning and I hope you got a little rest and warmer weather 🥰 enjoying my coffee out on the deck with my kitties -Gypsy ☕☕🤗
5 x

honey

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@honey
Good morning , I was trying to post to you but it apparently we hit post at same time and it kicked me out😳

As I was saying......good morning and I hope you got a little rest and warmer weather 🥰 enjoying my coffee out on the deck with my kitties -Gypsy ☕☕🤗
Good morning Gypsy, All's well here, dog has been out and snoozing at my
feet. I'm making my way thru cups and cups of coffee!!! ha Annnnd the
weather is pretty nice, sun's not all the way up yet, but it could turn out
to be a great lookin' day.

Got all the kitties 'in line' for the morning? February is the big month for
cat mating, I hear them outside howling at night - establishing territory. ha

Love and prayers Gypsy,
honey
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

To all that are feeling overwhelmed this morning,
Look behind you- GOD has not left you !!
He has let the sunshine come out again - To warm away the chills that has overwhelmed us yesterday !!
Time for a cup of coffee or 2 to start a NEW DAY WITH GREAT THINGS WAITING TO LIFT OUR SPIRITS (Like beautiful GEMS with great coupons🤣😍) and most of all, MOMS FEELING MUCH BETTER !!🥰😘🙏🏻
7 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@honey

Good morning Gypsy, All's well here, dog has been out and snoozing at my
feet. I'm making my way thru cups and cups of coffee!!! ha Annnnd the
weather is pretty nice, sun's not all the way up yet, but it could turn out
to be a great lookin' day.

Got all the kitties 'in line' for the morning? February is the big month for
cat mating, I hear them outside howling at night - establishing territory. ha

Love and prayers Gypsy,
honey
As usual they all want attention and brushed at the same time...3 kitties 2 hands & 1 brush 😳 I've already been thru 1 pot of coffee 💥😳💥😳
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Now that we have seen Carol off to the Happy Hunting Ground (what a beautiful celebration of life it was!) I will try to do a funny story today. I think we could all do with a little cheering up. You guys are really gluttons for punishment!
5 x

honey

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Now that we have seen Carol off to the Happy Hunting Ground (what a beautiful celebration of life it was!) I will try to do a funny story today. I think we could all do with a little cheering up. You guys are really gluttons for punishment!
Farewell Carol.

Top of the morning to you JQ, what'cha got in that bag of
tricks???? hmmmmmm?
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom 🦋

Good Morning ❗☕☕

Happy morning Gypsy! ☕
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Catticus
I cry for you. I've never understood why some people hurt the ones they love, lash out at the nearest target & sometimes seem incapable of loving. Please stay strong...for you. It will not always be this way. I hesitate to say but, if your very life is hanging by a thread, it may be time to consider a place w/professional caregivers for them? You can only do so much. I greatly admire anyone who can care for their parents in a home environment but Cat, you can't take care of others unless you take care of you...please.

@Gypsy
I'm sorry your relationship with your mom is strained & hope it will get better. She's missing so much.

@Vicky
How could you not help your dad. If they couldn't put in catheter SOMEONE had to & I see it as an act of love.

OSOTT & Angelflutter, many blessings to each of you as you care for your loved ones.

My parents & only sibling have all passed (Dad-1989, Mom-2008 & brother-2013). I too dealt w/difficult caregiver issues with my mom & brother but nothing that comes close to the struggles some of you are facing daily. I wish I had words of wisdom for everyone & wonder why some must endure so much heartache.

Ginger, I know you & your sister deserved a mother's unconditional love & hope you are ok.

Love, hugs & prayers to all of you💞
7 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus
I cry for you. I've never understood why some people hurt the ones they love, lash out at the nearest target & sometimes seem incapable of loving. Please stay strong...for you. It will not always be this way. I hesitate to say but, if your very life is hanging by a thread, it may be time to consider a place w/professional caregivers for them? You can only do so much. I greatly admire anyone who can care for their parents in a home environment but Cat, you can't take care of others unless you take care of you...please.

@Gypsy
I'm sorry your relationship with your mom is strained & hope it will get better. She's missing so much.

@Vicky
How could you not help your dad. If they couldn't put in catheter SOMEONE had to & I see it as an act of love.

OSOTT & Angelflutter, many blessings to each of you as you care for your loved ones.

My parents & only sibling have all passed (Dad-1989, Mom-2008 & brother-2013). I too dealt w/difficult caregiver issues with my mom & brother but nothing that comes close to the struggles some of you are facing daily. I wish I had words of wisdom for everyone & wonder why some must endure so much heartache.

Ginger, I know you & your sister deserved a mother's unconditional love & hope you are ok.

Love, hugs & prayers to all of you💞
💜💞🌸💜💞🌸
Blossom you are so sweet ❣
4 x