Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Gypsy

Re: Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Catticus

I wish I could sit with you and compare childhood "mother" notes 🥺 Because of recent events as I will call them I no longer have any relationship at all with her. I tried, but unfortunately she had only gotten worse in her verbal attacks and other things .For my health and sanity I removed her and her hate from my life and no longer have any contact with her. Its pitiful and sad but the way it is. I already have too much pain and sadness in my life to allow her hate to add more. Please know that I think you are a WONDERFUL daughter and sister 🥰 I will continue to send prayers for your family and especially for you my friend. HUGS 💜 MORE HUGS 💜💜 -GYPSY
5 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
My mind is spinning and I'm crying so forgive me because I cannot see the screen.

To all of you. I love you, even though I don't really even know you. But I don't care about that.

Thank you so much. I need your prayers BADLY. And I mean BADLY.

"S" runs in my mother's side of the family. The only reason I haven't and won't is because of my twin.

Please pray. I'm in a "prison." I have been for so long. I don't know how to live anymore. I've been trapped here too long. I do what I can do, then beat it to my room to escape the insults.
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜
3 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Im sorry Gypsy,
Im so overwhelmed with all I read by Catticus, I left out you and others in my post . But, I didnt leave you out in my prayers 🙏🏻 In my life I believe I survived standing at deaths door, because the FIRE inside me burned hotter then the fires around me. As a saying I read said: I survived because I fell 7 times, but got up 8.
I am so sorry that so many of my forum friend are suffering. I just hope you feel the love that is sent to you today😍
Good morning Vicky, please.dont be sorry. Our other friends are going through so much 🥺 and get so much emotional support from each of you . I also know that if I needed special prayers.and support each of you would be there for me. 🥰💜🥰-Gypsy
4 x

Gypsy

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Good morning- F🏵🌸💮🌼 , I woke up hoping that you both had a good night's rest and that today is another GOOD day for your mom 💜 continues prayers for both of you
GYPSY 🥰
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Gypsy,
I wrote down a few sayings that I hope will comfort us all:

DONT LOSE HOPE
WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN🌘
THE STARS COME OUT⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hope is the little voice, that whispers MAYBE
When all around you are shouting NO

IN THE MIDST OF STORMS AND SUFFERING🌪
GOD IS WORKING💫⚡️

I dont get my strength from lifting weights💪🏻
I get my strength from getting up after the unfair weights of life have knocked me down🦵🏼

REMEMBER: YOU ARE AMAZING👍🗣👌🏻🤗😇😘
6 x

Gypsy

@JewelryQueen

Good morning ❗ you are probably elbow deep in making your potions I MEAN LOTIONS 😁😁😁😁
But I'm starting to go thru story withdrawal (Hint)

I can see that most everyone has checked in....
Still no word from RS. Hopefully she is just busy painting and she'll pop in to say Hi

Chat later - Gypsy 💜
2 x

Gypsy

@Gemsnob

Good Morning ❣ I know you are protective of your privacy and your girls. But please know that your family will continue to be in my heart and prayers.🙏💜 -Gypsy
3 x

Gypsy

@Blossom 🦋

Good Morning ❗☕☕
3 x

Gypsy

@@Shop4joy
Good morning , wanted you to know that we were concerned and we are praying that infusion treatments are successful and that you will be on your way to recovery. Prayers and (((Hugs))) -Gypsy
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Catticus

I just KNEW you were in a bad place emotionally. Feeling trapped mentally and physically. I honestly believe God gives us special spiritual pathways through time and space that lets us connect with those we love and who need us.

I hope you get some release by sharing your pain with us, and just as important, truly feel the unconditional love and acceptance from your "family" here. You can tell us anything and we will not judge you or criticize you in any way. This is your "Safe Place".

It is vitally important that YOU know you are a good person, and that YOU know you are doing your best, despite the horrible price you pay to do it. You know the truth and other's words to the contrary should slide off of you and inflict no harm, like arrows that have gone too far and fall out of the sky.

Sending love and comforting thoughts your way dear friend.
4 x