Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Ginger

Re: Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi dear @Gypsy it’s so nice to see you. I am trying to but it’s so hard. I wish you a happy day & I am going to try and sleep again. I’m not sleeping much lately & will try and see you all later. Sending huge hugs to everyone 💛♥️💛♥️💛
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thank you OSOTT,
Up to now I prayed for the entire group because I was afraid I would leave someone out. Thank you for making a list.
I love hearing that things are a little better. 🥰
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

G'day everyone. Thank you for making the list. I was getting to the point where I thought I was going to have to put up a bulletin board like you see on the police shows....... where you have people's names / pictures and a whole bunch of strings going from 1 person to anothèr. Glad all are doing well today. OSOTT.... so glad your mother had a good day today. Let's hope that today is a breakthrough for better days ahead. I have been busy the last couple of days.... shopping, laundry, did up 3 casseroles to freeze, bathing mom and catching up on a little house cleaning. Never a dull moment around here. I have been reading posts off and on. Probably not going to post on too many. But I will still be saying my prayers for all. From reading the posts, it seems like there are a lot of new names out there. Welcome in everyone. Didn't watch ShopLC....... hate the all day smackdowns. I would imagine the hosts get pretty tired of doing them too. I can't imagine doing a 2 or 3 hour stint talking about the same gemstone over and over. And they have the impossible responsibility to keep it fresh and exciting. Not enough $$$ in the world to pay me to do their job. Once upon a time, I thought their job was easy. NOT !!! I would be bored out of my ever loving skull. Anyway.... just checking in before BOLO goes out for me. Peace out.... Angelflutter
9 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter and everyone, I hope your family is doing better today. I send you all loving thoughts & prayers, please know I am thinking of each of you, even though I am not on much still. There’s still much drama going on even after Mom’s funeral. So my anxiety & depression is at a all time high right now. But I wanted to let everyone know I am thinking of you all and your precious loved ones. Hugs for everyone 💛♥️
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter and everyone, I hope your family is doing better today. I send you all loving thoughts & prayers, please know I am thinking of each of you, even though I am not on much still. There’s still much drama going on even after Mom’s funeral. So my anxiety & depression is at a all time high right now. But I wanted to let everyone know I am thinking of you all and your precious loved ones. Hugs for everyone 💛♥️
I am praying for you Ginger. I completely understand. My dad can barely walk and my mom needs a walker. My depression and anxiety has "crippled" me. I hate it here with every fiber of my being and am angry, as well. I have had to isolate myself to get away from the derogatory comments to me and about me from them, and it's getting worse. I'm trapped.
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Dear Angelflutter and Catticus,

Angelflutter,

I read your update and it seems you are describing my life. I'm with you in heart and spirit....<3

Catticus,

I'm not going to say that I understand, but I "think" I do because I have been very down and out because caregiving takes a toll. You actually give up your life and dreams to be a caregiver. It gets old and when you don't have help - it can be miserable or dare I say, it IS miserable. Please, know I'm with you in heart and spirit. <3

I'm saying extra prayers for you both.....and I'm praying now for all of us needing extra care from HIm and ask that He helps us in all ways.

<3
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have not been on much the last couple of days but I have been thinking about all of you and keeping you in my prayers.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have not been on much the last couple of days but I have been thinking about all of you and keeping you in my prayers.
I have noticed that you haven't been on much but I have seen you here and there so I haven't put out an SOS for you ....and this goes for Angelflutter too.

I hope you are doing really well, Gem Lover and enjoying the weekend! Thank you for your prayers...<3
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Catticus

Please vent here if it will help at all. Spew pain and anger and disappointment if you need to. We will take it in and send love back to you.
You are supported and appreciated, more than you are aware, by all of us here.

I am beside myself with worry about your state of mind.

A very special prayer goes out to you tonight.

Yours in Jesus
JQ
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

Please vent here if it will help at all. Spew pain and anger and disappointment if you need to. We will take it in and send love back to you.
You are supported and appreciated, more than you are aware, by all of us here.

I am beside myself with worry about your state of mind.

A very special prayer goes out to you tonight.

Yours in Jesus
JQ
Amen
6 x