Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Gemsnob

Re: Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
What wonderful news! Maybe she needed that extra sleep? Im so happy for you. I can tell how relieved you are! I will continue to keep you and your mom in my prayers as well as Ginger, Blossom, Angelflutter,Gypsy , my girls, JQ 's Sissy and I know Im forgetting people. Im sorry! I dont mean to! ❤
RS and her daughter.
Thank you, Gemsnob! I have you and your daughter plus everyone you named in my prayers as well - all day as I pray. Oh, and Catticus and her parents. Also, for everyone that has lost their loved ones and pets and are missing them.... (((HUGS))) <3
Yes! Thank you! We needed some good news.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
What wonderful news! Maybe she needed that extra sleep? Im so happy for you. I can tell how relieved you are! I will continue to keep you and your mom in my prayers as well as Ginger, Blossom, Angelflutter,Gypsy , my girls, JQ 's Sissy and I know Im forgetting people. Im sorry! I dont mean to! ❤
RS and her daughter.
Thank you, Gemsnob! I have you and your daughter plus everyone you named in my prayers as well - all day as I pray. Oh, and Catticus and her parents. Also, for everyone that has lost their loved ones and pets and are missing them.... (((HUGS))) <3
We can't forget shop4joy & Jt 🥺
6 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

We can't forget shop4joy & Jt 🥺
Oh my goodness, yes, and SueB and Margui. ❤
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OSOTT! So glad your mom is feeling better! I know it makes you feel better too. Hopefully between the meds, w/everyone's prayers as icing on top it will be just the beginning of many many better days!💞
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Good news!!! you and mom enjoy each other.
Continued good wishes, love, and prayers.

OH and....when we are facing illness, pain or the
failing health of a loved one, simply knowing that
we are not alone can fan the embers of hope in
our heart.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT! So glad your mom is feeling better! I know it makes you feel better too. Hopefully between the meds, w/everyone's prayers as icing on top it will be just the beginning of many many better days!💞
Blossom, I'm certain the prayers are the reason! I think we have some prayerful women here! Thank YOU for your prayers and support, Blossom and I'm continuing my prayers for you as well!! (((HUGS)))
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

honey wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

our heart.
Honey, I really felt alone as a caregiver until this group. I had no idea when I joined this forum that I would form such friendships and connections through God. I have spilled my heart out here - and I haven't done that in ages! It's true that problems are less stressful when you know someone who cares and in this case, many friends care! It means the world! Thank YOU, Honey, for your prayers and encouragement! (((HUGS)))
6 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

our heart.
Honey, I really felt alone as a caregiver until this group. I had no idea when I joined this forum that I would form such friendships and connections through God. I have spilled my heart out here - and I haven't done that in ages! It's true that problems are less stressful when you know someone cares and in this case, many friends care! It means the world! Thank YOU, Honey, for your prayers and encouragement! (((HUGS)))
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Here's a list of everyone that we are praying for - but I"m so afraid our list is missing someone and if so, I'm awfully sorry. Please, if you need prayers, please post and let us know so we all can pray together for you or someone you want lifted in prayer. Thank you all! ~~~~ osott

Ginger, her family and mother-in-law
Catticus and her parents
Ginger
Blossom
Angelflutter and her husband and mother
Gypsy
Gemsnob and her daughters
JewelryQueen and Sissy
RS and her daughter; her daughter's friend and her dad
Shop4joy
Jt
SueB
Margui
OSOTT and her mom
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom, I'm certain the prayers are the reason! I think we have some prayerful women here! Thank YOU for your prayers and support, Blossom and I'm continuing my prayers for you as well!! (((HUGS)))
Thank you sweet OSOTT💞
4 x