Returns

Kittycat

Returns

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I received an item back that I returned. I spoke to a CS person last week and she told me she would credit me for this return. I called because I returned 3 items and they were taking long to be processed. This was a clearance item that I tried to cancel the same day and the website was having issues and I was directed to call to cancel it. I called within hours and it was as already invoiced but was told they would make a note and I can still return it.,no problem. So why did I receive it back with a note saying clearance items can't be returned? It was suppose to be noted in my account what happened so I would be able to return it with out a problem. I can't believe this, more then 1 deceptive CS person, the first one telling me I can return it and another one last week saying she gave me credit for the return. I am not happy. I guess it's good I'm not working so I'm not tempted to purchase anything! I am getting very disheartened with this channel, esp.the poorest CS dept. that I've experienced in over 30 yrs. of TV home shopping.
5 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: Returns

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I received an item back that I returned. I spoke to a CS person last week and she told me she would credit me for this return. I called because I returned 3 items and they were taking long to be processed. This was a clearance item that I tried to cancel the same day and the website was having issues and I was directed to call to cancel it. I called within hours and it was as already invoiced but was told they would make a note and I can still return it.,no problem. So why did I receive it back with a note saying clearance items can't be returned? It was suppose to be noted in my account what happened so I would be able to return it with out a problem. I can't believe this, more then 1 deceptive CS person, the first one telling me I can return it and another one last week saying she gave me credit for the return. I am not happy. I guess it's good I'm not working so I'm not tempted to purchase anything! I am getting very disheartened with this channel, esp.the poorest CS dept. that I've experienced in over 30 yrs. of TV home shopping.
We apologize for this inconvenience! I will be very happy to assist in this issue. I have messaged you separately, to gather information regarding our error.

We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
3 x

texastim

Post by texastim » 4 years ago

I HAVE NOW WENT THROUGH THE VERY EXACT THING. I PURCHASE 2 ITEMS NOOOOOOT ON CLEARANCE AND THE WAREHOUSE SENT ONE ITEM BACK, AND ANOTHER ON ITS WAY BACK. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY AND I SPOKE TO A SUPERVISOR, HE AGREED AND LOOKED AT MY TRANSACTIONS. HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK TODAY, STILL NO REPLY. I WILL NOT BUY ONE MORE ITEM UNTIL THESE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED. THESE ITEMS WERE NOT CLEARANCE ITEMS!! BUYER BEWARE!!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
I HAVE NOW WENT THROUGH THE VERY EXACT THING. I PURCHASE 2 ITEMS NOOOOOOT ON CLEARANCE AND THE WAREHOUSE SENT ONE ITEM BACK, AND ANOTHER ON ITS WAY BACK. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY AND I SPOKE TO A SUPERVISOR, HE AGREED AND LOOKED AT MY TRANSACTIONS. HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK TODAY, STILL NO REPLY. I WILL NOT BUY ONE MORE ITEM UNTIL THESE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED. THESE ITEMS WERE NOT CLEARANCE ITEMS!! BUYER BEWARE!!
When you get them back, check and see if they switched tags...theyve been changing to yellow tags and sending items back claiming they cant give a refund on clearance items.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

A moderator reached out to me, but I don't know if he will be of any help. CS wasn't any help, I don't have much faith in getting things resolved. I feel it's a waste of time. I complained about a Sukriti bag that the paint wore off and a moderator reached out to me., But I don't have a my confidence in returning this as I've had it for several months,was told I could return it but I don't believe it, to much hassle. Now this with the clearance ring that I tried to cancel. I don't believe they are sincere in helping,just pretend but when it comes down to it, nothing will be resolved. They hope we will give up and I'm sure most of us do.
5 x