Sarah?

buyitall

Sarah?

Post by buyitall » 4 years ago

Does anyone out there know what happened to Sarah (She used to be on with Dan...who is gone) I believe Sarah was from Ireland and was married last year. I really liked her and her dry humor!
2 x

ChiChi2

Re: Sarah?

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Works in real estate in Austin . She was of Scottish descent. Very recently married in Scotland at a beautiful castle
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I miss her too. I'm not a fan of creature coutour (sp) but would watch anyway just because I liked her so much.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I liked Sarah too. Shes really the only one that could make Dan behave. Everyone else usually misbehaved right along with Dan. I wish there was a barfy face option. Lol
4 x

Mich

Post by Mich » 4 years ago

Also a fan of Sarah ..sure wish she would return , She was a real talent on ShopLC
I also thought she had been promoted ....so it makes no sense She would’ve left.
I wonder was the position done away with or what could’ve transpired exactly..
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Mich wrote:
4 years ago
Also a fan of Sarah ..sure wish she would return , She was a real talent on ShopLC
I also thought she had been promoted ....so it makes no sense She would’ve left.
Hi Mich, I think that she left on good terms. Beginning a new chapter in her
life. If anybody could sell a house....she could!! :)
She has come on this forum to chat with us a while back, says she's fine.
Miss her here too.
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Mich wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Mich, I think that she left on good terms. Beginning a new chapter in her
life. If anybody could sell a house....she could!! :)
She has come on this forum to chat with us a while back, says she's fine.
Miss her here too.
Yes I can confirm she left to start a new opportunity. She is missed but we are glad she is doing well!
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle and TEAM,
Good morning!
Happy Valentines Day!!!!

You put a little wonderful in everything you do.
You're Awesome
10 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
Works in real estate in Austin . She was of Scottish descent. Very recently married in Scotland at a beautiful castle
Sarah is from Scotland, not Scottish descent. Love her accent. I wish she came back but she is doing well as a Realtor.
3 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

Sarah got married several weeks ago. She posted some of her photos on Instagram
They could have been published in a bridal magazine.
She was so beautiful and it was at a Scottish castle. It by all appearances was a fairytale wedding. Although , I may be wrong but I think she is with the same company her husband is. She recently posted photos of an event where he received an award.
She seems very happy . He is a very handsome man. She also has a very beautiful family of furbabiies. Some were rescued. She is very involved with animal rights. Nikki was in Scotland for the wedding.
She posted various pictures , some with Sarah attending pre wedding celebrations.
She is a very talented , intelligent, and beautiful woman , who has led a very interesting and exciting life. She will never slow down. She will always live life to the fullest.
I wish them both a long and happy life together.
3 x