Remember my stolen items?

RS

Remember my stolen items?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Two rings from SLC and a sweater from a clothing retailer?

I walked down the the mailbox and there was a large package from the company where I ordered the sweater for my daughter. Inside was not only a replacement but a second one in a different color.

I contacted the store and the agent was very nice and told me the second one was for my trouble.😀😀😀
10 x

Gypsy

Re: Remember my stolen items?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I walked down the the mailbox and there was a large package from the company where I ordered the sweater for my daughter. Inside was not only a replacement but a second one in a different color.

I contacted the store and the agent was very nice and told me the second one was for my trouble.😀😀😀
Wow. Great customer service ❣❣
5 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Oh wow RS..your lucky 🍀 day..happy for you girlfriend.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I know!

I have a claim filed with the post office but was basically told, yeah...nothing will come of it.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Wow, thats awesome! Shoplc could learn a thing or two from them.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Nice!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Wow, that was nice of them, shop lc should take note instead they make you feel like your trying to steal from them, that is what they did to me when a $15 item they claimed they did not get back when I had conformation they had received it bot they had not refunded me.
2 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

wow, happy for you. Wish you could post the site where you got the sweater, honest sellers are few and in between.
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Most large companies will replace stolen items. It happened to me back when ShopHQ was ShopNBC...and it was many items, a couple thousand dollars worth...they replaced everything...no hassle at all. Same thing just happened with a package from Bath & Body Works in December and my items were no longer available so they gave me an immediate full refund! I think once ShopLC gets through this massive growth spurt...they recently went from one to three warehouses!!!...they will be more helpful too. I’ve gotten excellent Customer Service in most cases...but sometimes it takes a few tries or posting here and having Danielle intervene and work her magic. I find remaining calm and giving them a chance to help really makes a difference...no one wants to be yelled at or hear an “attitude” in the other person’s voice. If I’m angry I wait until I’m calm before I call. I understand what’s going on and I’m trying to be patient because I still get the best deals on the RA...but only when Merilee has hit her maximum number of items...this is a very short window every few days! Oy!
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

That's very nice from that company. I'm glad for you RS.
1 x