Valentine's Day.

Gypsy

Re: Valentine's Day.

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well for Valentine's day I went to a Birthday party for a visiting Aunt and Uncle.
But I rec'd unexpected gift from them, on a previous visit we were talking about Arizona and I mentioned Shattuckite , well after I left they looked it up online found a company in Jaipur they apparently liked and ordered me a beautiful pendant. I was surprised and very happy. It is very pretty ❣
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Neato! Gotta love that kind of surprise. Are these the folks you were getting the vino for? I was going to suggest maybe some Barefoot desert wine if they were serving cake but totally spaced. Sorry!!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Well for Valentine's day I went to a Birthday party for a visiting Aunt and Uncle.
But I rec'd unexpected gift from them, on a previous visit we were talking about Arizona and I mentioned Shattuckite , well after I left they looked it up online found a company in Jaipur they apparently liked and ordered me a beautiful pendant. I was surprised and very happy. It is very pretty ❣
Wow! A birthday party for another & you get a super nice gift! So thoughtful of them💞
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Happy Valentines Day!
2 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Neato! Gotta love that kind of surprise. Are these the folks you were getting the vino for? I was going to suggest maybe some Barefoot desert wine if they were serving cake but totally spaced. Sorry!!
@JewelryQueen
That's okay , I went searching and found a bottle of red and one of white that were produced by a vineyard here in Texas . They had pretty labels and being from Texas it was something for them to have when they go back home to Penn. Hope they taste good 🤗
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Cool idea. It's wine, it's a souvenir, it's wine, it's a souvenir (SNL). I wasn't aware they make much wine in Texas. Live and loin.
1 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Cool idea. It's wine, it's a souvenir, it's wine, it's a souvenir (SNL). I wasn't aware they make much wine in Texas. Live and loin.
I didnt either. I dont remember the name now of course, the red wine had a picture of a Longhorn and the white wine had picture of Texas bluebonnets .
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Wow! A birthday party for another & you get a super nice gift! So thoughtful of them💞
Gee Gypsy, next time you see them mention Rubies, Emeralds and Sapphires..!
Don't ever mention Shungite ........to anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good night Valentines
3 x