Sukriti bags

RS

Sukriti bags

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I love them and have several and several of the other hand painted brand, well actually two other brands. I would like to see more smaller bags with a long crossbody strap. Most of the Sukriti bags are very large with a shoulder strap.
I’m not a big bag gal.

One of the very first things I purchased at SLC was a beautiful small crossbody Sukriti bag in an abstract pattern. I was planning on giving it to my daughter but she all of a sudden proclaimed she was switching to waist packs! She didn’t know I had bought her the bag so it became mine! I love it. I would so love to see more of those kind return!
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Sukriti bags

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I love them and have several and several of the other hand painted brand, well actually two other brands. I would like to see more smaller bags with a long crossbody strap. Most of the Sukriti bags are very large with a shoulder strap.
I’m not a big bag gal.

One of the very first things I purchased at SLC was a beautiful small crossbody Sukriti bag in an abstract pattern. I was planning on giving it to my daughter but she all of a sudden proclaimed she was switching to waist packs! She didn’t know I had bought her the bag so it became mine! I love it. I would so love to see more of those kind return!
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for the lovely suggestion. We will bring this up with the Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed with the teams responsible. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

I also would love to see the smaller crossbody bags. Thanks
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I’m not a big bag gal.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for the lovely suggestion. We will bring this up with the Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed with the teams responsible. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!

Thanks! 😋
0 x

CarolinaGirl

Post by CarolinaGirl » 4 years ago

Would also like smaller options, like crossbody. How about some different designs too. Southwestern motifs or celtic designs (Book of Kells has some wonderful examples of knotwork to inspire artists)
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CarolinaGirl wrote:
4 years ago
Would also like smaller options, like crossbody. How about some different designs too. Southwestern motifs or celtic designs (Book of Kells has some wonderful examples of knotwork to inspire artists)
Oh I love that book and have one in my studio! Use it for inspiration all the time...GREAT SUGGESTION❣️
0 x