Sorry I’ve been AWOL...

RS

Sorry I’ve been AWOL...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

G’morning all my friends!

I am sorry I have not been here at least to say hi.

I’ve been really sick since Friday, it hit hard that day. This is the first time I’ve actually been able to sit up. Hubby has been taking care of me but now he is coming down with a fever.

I will be back to try and read when I can. I am sure there has been a lot I have missed, again.

🥰🥰🥰🥰 to all. I have missed you.
8 x

lvgirl120583

Re: Sorry I’ve been AWOL...

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I hope you and your hubby feel better soon!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so sorry to hear you have been sick, I hope you and your husband feel better soon.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Get well soon❣❣
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

What a bummer, RS...
Here I thought hubby took you away for a Valentines Day weekend.
Sorry that you two aren’t feeling well.
Take care, get rest and lots of fluids. ❤️
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi RS,
I was worried about you—im still worried because you are ill. Being your Hubby probably contracted it too, might be the FLU. I heard of outbreaks in many areas. Even if we get the vaccine, its hard to know which strain will hit, so its hit or miss with the vaccine. When I worked, all medical employees of the Hospital were mandated to get a yearly flu shot or we couldnt take care of patients.
Without fail, 2 days after I received the shot yearly, I ran fever, felt really sick. The flu shot is a deadened form of the flu, so its possible to get a milder form of the flu from the shot (certainly didnt feel like I got a LIGHTER version☹️ FEEL BETTER— BUT REST UP☕️🥣🍜🥤🧃 lots of liquids💐
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I was just hoping you were all busy and excited about your new enterprise HC. Sorry that you aren´t feeling well. Come back to us as soon as you feel up to it as you were sorely missed.
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS You are sooooo forgiven! I haven't been here much either, but my excuse is only that I've been busy, not sick with a fever. I sure hope you and your DH feel better soon, but for now, just rest!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi RS,
I was worried about you—im still worried because you are ill. Being your Hubby probably contracted it too, might be the FLU. I heard of outbreaks in many areas. Even if we get the vaccine, its hard to know which strain will hit, so its hit or miss with the vaccine. When I worked, all medical employees of the Hospital were mandated to get a yearly flu shot or we couldnt take care of patients.
Without fail, 2 days after I received the shot yearly, I ran fever, felt really sick. The flu shot is a deadened form of the flu, so its possible to get a milder form of the flu from the shot (certainly didnt feel like I got a LIGHTER version☹️ FEEL BETTER— BUT REST UP☕️🥣🍜🥤🧃 lots of liquids💐
The flu is mutating because the flu vaccine is the number one vaccine administered worldwide. Ever heard the saying "its 5:00 somewhere"? Well, its also flu season somewhere. They can figure out which "strain" but they are causing mutation. Vaccinating the entire population for all of these viruses is akin to putting everyone on multiple antibiotics to prevent infection. We know what happened from the overuse and misuse of antibiotics. What do you think is going to happen with the overuse and misuse of vaccines? We need an immune system not a vaccine schedule. They are going to cause they very pandemic they are trying to scare us about and they know it.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi RS,
The flu is mutating because the flu vaccine is the number one vaccine administered worldwide. Ever heard the saying "its 5:00 somewhere"? Well, its also flu season somewhere. They can figure out which "strain" but they are causing mutation. Vaccinating the entire population for all of these viruses is akin to putting everyone on multiple antibiotics to prevent infection. We know what happened from the overuse and misuse of antibiotics. What do you think is going to happen with the overuse and misuse of vaccines? We need an immune system not a vaccine schedule. They are going to cause they very pabdemic they are trying to scare us about and they know it.
I have never gotten a flu shot haven't had flu or cold in in decades (seriously)
6 x