reviews

Ukie

reviews

Post by Ukie » 4 years ago

Why aren't some of my reviews posted? Has anyone else noticed that some reviews aren't posted? The 5 star reviews I write go up very fast but if I rate a piece of jewelry on the low side it doesn't appear, whats up with that?
6 x

JustaShopper

Re: reviews

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

My reviews are not posted either I have noticed for awhile
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I don't even bother posting reviews anymore. It takes time out of my day and good reviews benefit THEM but if they can't play fair, why bother?
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I posted a 3 star review last night and it’s already up. After you review, they email you a message to confirm that it was your review. You must respond to it. Then your review will be posted
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I always confirmed the email and it didn't make a difference. I think some items were considered sold out even though they were being sold on the RA. I still want to read reviews if it's being sold on RA. They need to post them if people take the time to write them.
6 x

Hot4TENER

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I always confirmed the email and it didn't make a difference. I think some items were considered sold out even though they were being sold on the RA. I still want to read reviews if it's being sold on RA. They need to post them if people take the time to write them.
Mine actually was for an item I won last week on RA. Not in regular stock. And it wasn’t really a positive review. I don’t understand why some get posted and others don’t. I thought it was amazingly quick that they posted it.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Maybe right now they are just really on top of reviews. I’m curious. Try posting one today and see what happens.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ukie wrote:
4 years ago
Why aren't some of my reviews posted? Has anyone else noticed that some reviews aren't posted? The 5 star reviews I write go up very fast but if I rate a piece of jewelry on the low side it doesn't appear, whats up with that?
Hello,

We are working on getting more of the reviews posted. We get a few thousand day. But no worries more will be published today.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle —-
I just want to thank shoplc for sending the 3 ct Diamond bangle beautifully packaged. Whoever packed it took care to not only protect the diamonds, they put it into a beautiful gift box. Similar gift boxes to what I buy for $10 each.
I bought huge amount of jewelry from Shoplc over the years, so Im telling you, that a employee took extra care with this one.
If you can please let the shipping manager know.
It was Invoice LC 31880574
Item 3492901

Have a great weekend,
Vicky
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Nice bangle you lucky girl. Angelflutter
2 x