Blue pouches?

Angelflutter
Posts: 727
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Blue pouches?

Post by Angelflutter » 2 years ago

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about the pouches. The outc hi one was short and sweet NO ONE LIKES THE BLUE POUCHES - NOR DOES ANYONE LIKE SHOPLC PRINTED ON THE MAILING ENVELOPES. I totally get it.... for the company it's advertising.... for thieves it's an invite. Yet again.... another thing we complain about and nothing gets done by the powers that be. Maybe we ought to start praising all the crap we don't like..... kind of like reverse psychology. I just don't understand why they do business this way. It's almost as if they go out if their way to * everybody off. Angelflutter :roll:
7 x

User avatar
Kat
Posts: 359
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Blue pouches?

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

The blue pouches don't bother me. ☺️
1 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4012
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Blue pouches?

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
2 years ago
There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about the pouches. The outc hi one was short and sweet NO ONE LIKES THE BLUE POUCHES - NOR DOES ANYONE LIKE SHOPLC PRINTED ON THE MAILING ENVELOPES. I totally get it.... for the company it's advertising.... for thieves it's an invite. Yet again.... another thing we complain about and nothing gets done by the powers that be. Maybe we ought to start praising all the crap we don't like..... kind of like reverse psychology. I just don't understand why they do business this way. It's almost as if they go out if their way to * everybody off. Angelflutter :roll:
I agree with you @Angelflutter it does seem at times (a lot of times) that things are done just to irritate. If we say we dont like it......they do it more and and they do it louder. 😡😡
3 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 2203
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Blue pouches?

Post by JewelryQueen » 2 years ago

I am sure they won't quit with the pouches until they run out. Let us hope and pray that is soon!!! I got another round of them and ME NO LIKEE even less this time.
3 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2518
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Blue pouches?

Post by Gemsnob » 2 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
2 years ago
I am sure they won't quit with the pouches until they run out. Let us hope and pray that is soon!!! I got another round of them and ME NO LIKEE even less this time.
If it's anything like Tanzanite, they own the factory, the printing company, the ink manufacturer and so it will be years before the run out. :D
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4012
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Blue pouches?

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
2 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
2 years ago
I am sure they won't quit with the pouches until they run out. Let us hope and pray that is soon!!! I got another round of them and ME NO LIKEE even less this time.
If it's anything like Tanzanite, they own the factory, the printing company, the ink manufacturer and so it will be years before the run out. :D
😂😂😂😳😳
3 x