When the Cat’s away....

RS

When the Cat’s away....

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The mice will play. Or at least not be very helpful or friendly.

Danielle takes a vacay and CS just...well....not the service I expect.

Hmmm......
6 x

Catticus

Re: When the Cat’s away....

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

What happened!?!

And where in the *BLEEP* have you been, Missy!

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I do admit I do not like your keyboard issue when you're on this site.

I don't trust this site. I've been receiving emails similar to the "Birthday" one all last year and up to when they started this forum.

Yet they didn't ask for personal information like that. They were emails asking what I thought about certain new jewelry ideas they were starting (that I have not seen or heard anything about, since) etc., and the email address shown has always been the same as the "Birthday" one we just got.

🤔
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
What happened!?!

I don't trust this site. I've been receiving emails similar to the "Birthday" one all last year and up to when they started this forum.

Yet they didn't ask for personal information like that. They were emails asking what I thought about certain new jewelry ideas they were starting (that I have not seen or heard anything about, since) etc., and the email address shown has always been the same as the "Birthday" one we just got.

🤔
Heyyyyyy you!

I thought you might think this thread was about you after I posted it.

I know, the keystroke issue makes it difficult and cumbersome to post. It’s also invasive!

What happened was Iooked at the card I use for SLC. I ONLY use it for SLC. There was a small charge that I didn’t understand. Contacted chat and was basically told “I dunno” shrug...maybe it’s a hold to assure funds. But it happened today and I haven’t ordered anything today.
“Oh well, wait till it drops of”....
Hmmmmmm
I then said I question charges now, not trusting. I don’t always keep track.
“Well, sorry. Anything else we can help with?l”
No, thank you.
He never came back or ended chat.
So I did.

Just kind of short and snippy. Didn’t know squat and didn’t seem interested in finding out.

And I “came back” yesterday! Been sick, but that’s over. Been busy too! 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you’re doing okay my dear Cat❣️
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have had charges like that before from shop lc for one or two dollars and when I called about it I was told they do that to make sure you have funds and your card works and it would drop off, weird.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have had charges like that before from shop lc for one or two dollars and when I called about it I was told they do that to make sure you have funds and your card works and it would drop off, weird.
SHOP LC IS WEIRD!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
But just randomly? I didn’t order today. But this showed up today. That doesn’t seem right to me.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
What happened!?!

🤔
Heyyyyyy you!

I know, the keystroke issue makes it difficult and cumbersome to post. It’s also invasive!

What happened was Iooked at the card I use for SLC. I ONLY use it for SLC. There was a small charge that I didn’t understand. Contacted chat and was basically told “I dunno” shrug...maybe it’s a hold to assure funds. But it happened today and I haven’t ordered anything today.
Hmmmmmm
No, thank you.
So I did.

Just kind of short and snippy. Didn’t know squat and didn’t seem interested in finding out.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

We apologize for any inconvenience! I have reviewed the chat, and I do see the Agent helped in the best of his ability. Chat agents can not accept payment information via chat, including card numbers and other card information. Unfortunately this means that Chat agents will not be able to locate the charge, unless it is posted on your customer account. The authorization charge should go away or "fall off" within 48 hours. If it does not fall off, we will be very happy to assist further in the refund. I do also see that the agent explained this to you.

Please let us know if you have any more questions, and thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
Well, I guess I got a different vibe. Thanks for chiming in.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
What happened!?!

🤔
Heyyyyyy you!

Hmmmmmm
No, thank you.
So I did.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

We apologize for any inconvenience! I have reviewed the chat, and I do see the Agent helped in the best of his ability. Chat agents can not accept payment information via chat, including card numbers and other card information. Unfortunately this means that Chat agents will not be able to locate the charge, unless it is posted on your customer account. The authorization charge should go away or "fall off" within 48 hours. If it does not fall off, we will be very happy to assist further in the refund. I do also see that the agent explained this to you.

Please let us know if you have any more questions, and thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
0 x

Bunny Ellen

Re: SLC concerns & my pet peeves

Post by Bunny Ellen » 4 years ago

:| Each time that l sign into SLC, l receive a warning that "the certificate website is not trusted".
I placed an order and used my PayPal card.
Later, l received a text from PayPal stating that there was suspicious activity on my card and for me to change my password immediately. I can't even watch them on TV. The camera stays too far back and that continuous lowering of the price is stupid. Just show the final price and quit wasting so much time pointing the camera at the hosts.
They couldn't be more unprofessional if they were sitting there in chicken costumes.
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: SLC concerns & my pet peeves

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Bunny Ellen wrote:
4 years ago
:| Each time that l sign into SLC, l receive a warning that "the certificate website is not trusted".
I placed an order and used my PayPal card.
Later, l received a text from PayPal stating that there was suspicious activity on my card and for me to change my password immediately. I can't even watch them on TV. The camera stays too far back and that continuous lowering of the price is stupid. Just show the final price and quit wasting so much time pointing the camera at the hosts.
They couldn't be more unprofessional if they were sitting there in chicken costumes.
I'm afraid they may take that as a challenge. :roll:
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around! 🙂
3 x