Free shipping!!!!

ChiChi2

Free shipping!!!!

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

..but only if you are a new customer , and only good on your first 5 orders.

Hey SLC, how about doing something extra for those of use that are longtime, loyal customers? Doesn’t seem fair to give newbie a break and ignore us
7 x

Gemsnob

Re: Free shipping!!!!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
..but only if you are a new customer , and only good on your first 5 orders.

Hey SLC, how about doing something extra for those of use that are longtime, loyal customers? Doesn’t seem fair to give newbie a break and ignore us
I don't think care about us really. They are counting on new customers to make up for all of the old timers that are leaving. Not giving any incentives to stay.
5 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

how about the 1.99 shipping plus 10% off? I bought on auction a ring, nowhere to put the 10%, the shipping shows reg shipping price. On top of everything they changed the site, no more remove button for the item. Sheesh!!! :evil:
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
how about the 1.99 shipping plus 10% off? I bought on auction a ring, nowhere to put the 10%, the shipping shows reg shipping price. On top of everything they changed the site, no more remove button for the item. Sheesh!!! :evil:
:o. I haven't visited RA much recently so I didn't know SLC changed that too. Guess that will stop the overbidders at least!
2 x