Suggestions, love your hoop earrings in stainless steel. Would love to see medium to large front facing hoops and more J

Lilly

Suggestions, love your hoop earrings in stainless steel. Would love to see medium to large front facing hoops and more J

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

Love your hoop earrings in stainless steel. Would love to see medium to large front facing hoops in stainless steel and more in vermeil gold and in YG ION plated. Also, would love to see more of the shell pearl 18mms necklaces in different colors, with matching earrings and bracelets. I ordered all 3 colors, golden, black, and white. Absolutely love them!!! And, they all arrived in mint condition, not a scratch or blemish, or circles on them!!! I've been ordering oyster pearl necklaces from other shops, but am sick and tired of having to return 2 to 3xs just to simply receive as advertised and bummed on my dream of owning beautiful oyster pearls. So I am so thrilled to get the next best thing, made by shell from SLC. They look like Golden South pearls and Tahitians! and at such an affordable price!!Must have more, pretty please.
Awesome job guys, you rock SLC!! :D :D :D :D :D :) :D :D :D :D
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Suggestions, love your hoop earrings in stainless steel. Would love to see medium to large front facing hoops and mo

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Lilly wrote:
4 years ago
Love your hoop earrings in stainless steel. Would love to see medium to large front facing hoops in stainless steel and more in vermeil gold and in YG ION plated. Also, would love to see more of the shell pearl 18mms necklaces in different colors, with matching earrings and bracelets. I ordered all 3 colors, golden, black, and white. Absolutely love them!!! And, they all arrived in mint condition, not a scratch or blemish, or circles on them!!! I've been ordering oyster pearl necklaces from other shops, but am sick and tired of having to return 2 to 3xs just to simply receive as advertised and bummed on my dream of owning beautiful oyster pearls. So I am so thrilled to get the next best thing, made by shell from SLC. They look like Golden South pearls and Tahitians! and at such an affordable price!!Must have more, pretty please.
Awesome job guys, you rock SLC!! :D :D :D :D :D :) :D :D :D :D
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our dedicated Voice of the Customer team will take this feedback and address it with the right people. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x