No refund yet

Kittycat

No refund yet

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

These refunds are taking so long. My last one was close to 2 wks. I thought by now they would be caught up. They received my items on 2\14 and her it is today 2/25 and no refund yet. What is taking so long? My money, what little I now have is being tied up.
2 x

Gypsy

Re: No refund yet

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
These refunds are taking so long. My last one was close to 2 wks. I thought by now they would be caught up. They received my items on 2\14 and her it is today 2/25 and no refund yet. What is taking so long? My money, what little I now have is being tied up.
@Moderator_Preston
Or ANY Moderator can you please assist Kittycat
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

No help from moderator so I didn't want to call CS but did, I was told they are processing returns from the 14-17th, mine items were received in the 14 th. Let's see if I will get my refund today or tomorrow. I was told they are still backed up from clearance. That was no returns I told her and she said people are returning anyway and they have to send the items back to them. I can't believe this is the excuse they are using.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I hope your refunds come through.
3 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
No help from moderator so I didn't want to call CS but did, I was told they are processing returns from the 14-17th, mine items were received in the 14 th. Let's see if I will get my refund today or tomorrow. I was told they are still backed up from clearance. That was no returns I told her and she said people are returning anyway and they have to send the items back to them. I can't believe this is the excuse they are using.
We are so sorry for the delay! I am happy you reached out directly so we may review your details with you directly. It may take upto 3 - 5 business days for a refund to process. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us directly and we would be happy to assist.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Well that's all well and good but it would be helpful to include your e-mail address. Calling CS doesn't seem to help.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Robert
Is that 3 to 5 business days on top of
the 11 days that Kittykat has already been
waiting??
4 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Robert
Is that 3 to 5 business days on top of
the 11 days that Kittykat has already been
waiting??
We apologize for the delay. The 3 to 5 business days are not in our control and are not fully inclusive. Depending on your financial institution a refund could be processed right after we submit it to your bank or it can take upto 5 days. Generally it takes an average of 3 days and that is the expectation we provide.
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I don't think he gets it.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
[/quote
Wait..the clearance was "All sales final". That's a lame excuse BUT if they really had returns from damaged product, they should probably refrain from ever doing another 2-3 week "clearance" again. It's the customers that are suffering.
0 x