Impressed, then not

RS

Impressed, then not

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I liked the necklace shown on the 30% off banner. However that one, even though shown there and in that section was not eligible for the code. I called customer service to see if this was a mistake. Was told it was not but I said that wasn’t right because it was THE item advertising 30% off.
The agent gave me the item for 30% off! Shout out to CS for that.
But it was only after that I thought to check the enhancement list. Yep...it is FF. 😢
Sadly I cancelled the order.
Oh well.
This was the closest item in stock that goes with the Madagascar pink sapphire ring I just got. For this price I don’t mind heat treated but FF I won’t buy.
Sigh.
I want more Madagascar pink!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Impressed, then not

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I liked the necklace shown on the 30% off banner. However that one, even though shown there and in that section was not eligible for the code. I called customer service to see if this was a mistake. Was told it was not but I said that wasn’t right because it was THE item advertising 30% off.
The agent gave me the item for 30% off! Shout out to CS for that.
But it was only after that I thought to check the enhancement list. Yep...it is FF. 😢
Sadly I cancelled the order.
Oh well.
This was the closest item in stock that goes with the Madagascar pink sapphire ring I just got. For this price I don’t mind heat treated but FF I won’t buy.
Sigh.
I want more Madagascar pink!
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your post. We deeply apologize you had to cancel the order. We will certainly make sure your feedback is received by our dedicated Voice of the Customer team. They will address it with the proper people! Thank you so much for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x