Michelle this morning

Gypsy

Michelle this morning

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Tuned in and Michelle is flying solo this morning and so far I'm super impressed with the way she has been providing details and full tours of the jewelry pieces.
Enjoying my coffee with her this morning 🤗☕☕
5 x

Sam

Re: Michelle this morning

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

It's so nice to have a host who is there for the product, and not screen time. I get real tired of 30 minute self stories, or, "can you come back to me for a minute". Sometimes the stories are related to the item, but I feel sorry for the co-host who has to stand there and fidget, or keep nodding and smiling. Makes me uncomfortable to watch. I think Michelle does better alone. And she really is funny. I think she use to do stand-up. Plus, I always have a soft spot for animal lovers. She really loves her little black kitty.
5 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
It's so nice to have a host who is there for the product, and not screen time. I get real tired of 30 minute self stories, or, "can you come back to me for a minute". Sometimes the stories are related to the item, but I feel sorry for the co-host who has to stand there and fidget, or keep nodding and smiling. Makes me uncomfortable to watch. I think Michelle does better alone. And she really is funny. I think she use to do stand-up. Plus, I always have a soft spot for animal lovers. She really loves her little black kitty.
Good morning Sam

I agree . This morning has been great ❗ I'd watch her solo every morning. Lately SLC has been like a recurring bad dream.......Hope she stays
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

She is like sweet cream to my coffee. Doing a phenomenal job. So witty and charming.
I hope SLC appreciates this rare find !!
Good morning Gypsy, Sam and our group ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
2 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
She is like sweet cream to my coffee. Doing a phenomenal job. So witty and charming.
I hope SLC appreciates this rare find !!
Good morning Gypsy, Sam and our group ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Good Morning Vicky 🤗
1 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Good morning, Gypsy. I'm actually jealous that you get to have a winter. We had about 3 weeks this year, going to be 80 by Friday, and it looks like another drought year. (Central California) (heavy sigh) Maybe we'll have a miracle March. I did live in Ok for a while, long time ago, so I don't miss the sub zero windchill. But I miss the rain. Haven't seen any since last year. Scary. Especially when you depend on well water. But, I'm going to enjoy the good days while they're here and here's to having a good morning! (clinking coffee cups)
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

good morning Vicky,
I am enjoying Michele and the
selection and all the gem info.

Good way to start the day.
3 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning, Gypsy. I'm actually jealous that you get to have a winter. We had about 3 weeks this year, going to be 80 by Friday, and it looks like another drought year. (Central California) (heavy sigh) Maybe we'll have a miracle March. I did live in Ok for a while, long time ago, so I don't miss the sub zero windchill. But I miss the rain. Haven't seen any since last year. Scary. Especially when you depend on well water. But, I'm going to enjoy the good days while they're here and here's to having a good morning! (clinking coffee cups)
Well I really wouldn't call 1 night of cold weather Winter 🤪 but I am a true cold weather WIMP if I dont have my house opened up and its below 70 degrees...

I CRY 🥶🥶🥶🥶
-Gypsy 🤗
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Sam! NORCAL here! I know what you mean weather wise. Windy too! Our winter started out great and then simply disappeared. And now all is blooming...spring has sprung for sure.
I miss the longer winters...

RS
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh, and as far as hosts. I haven’t seen Michelle yet. But the hosts have been talking about major schedule changes. I notice they are doing more solo work now. 😊

RS
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x