SLC DID NOT GIVE ME MY ITEM.

GEMLOVER60

SLC DID NOT GIVE ME MY ITEM.

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

This this the second time this has happened! I ordered a Tanzanite ring yesterday, went thru complete process and got confirmed. I went to check status of my order..NOTHING NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. How can they do this? I hope they don't charge my card, cuz then I am going to be really mad. I don't understand how they can just not complete your order and NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT IT...I am getting tired of this site..... :roll:
1 x

Moderator_Robert

Re: SLC DID NOT GIVE ME MY ITEM.

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
This this the second time this has happened! I ordered a Tanzanite ring yesterday, went thru complete process and got confirmed. I went to check status of my order..NOTHING NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. How can they do this? I hope they don't charge my card, cuz then I am going to be really mad. I don't understand how they can just not complete your order and NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT IT...I am getting tired of this site..... :roll:
We deeply apologize your order isn't appearing correctly! We would like to review your order history and check for any potential charges. Please contact us directly so we may investigate what may have happened. We look forward to speaking with you!
1 x

GEMLOVER60

Moderator Robert, How can the order not appear correct??? I placed it, I went thru check out, I got my confirmation, and then NOTHING. I no longer want the item (the tanzanite ring, I bought one from another site) Please make sure I am not billed for any Tanzanite Ring that would have been mine on 2/25/20. I do not like this and am not happy with SLC at the moment. Thank you.
1 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Robert, How can the order not appear correct??? I placed it, I went thru check out, I got my confirmation, and then NOTHING. I no longer want the item (the tanzanite ring, I bought one from another site) Please make sure I am not billed for any Tanzanite Ring that would have been mine on 2/25/20. I do not like this and am not happy with SLC at the moment. Thank you.
We are so sorry. Please contact us directly with your order number and we would be able to cancel your order with you.
0 x

GEMLOVER60

Moderator_Robert wrote:
4 years ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
We are so sorry. Please contact us directly with your order number and we would be able to cancel your order with you.
There is no order number because the order jumped into Limbo!!! :cry:
1 x