Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus I think that
You're stronger than you know 💜 continued prayers for you and your family. And guidance for all individuals involved with taking care of your mom during her procedure. Love and ((HUGS))) -Gypsy 🙏
Thank you My Gypsy Gal!
💃

Well...I think I'm probably even weaker than I think I am, but I surely hope you are right!

I haven't been eating right, I haven't been sleeping, and it's probably pathetically obvious by my posts.

Thank you again for your prayers!

🌺🕊🌺
Catticus-
No matter what you call it....you took your fears , worries and disappointments all the sh*t rolling around in your head and cleared it out....you trusted us as your friends to hear you and not judge you. To me that is the epitamy of someone who has alot of strength. -Gypsy 🌸🌺🌼
Oh Gypsy! 🥺

I hope so much that you're right!

When it hits me what the result of this procedure could be, it's a feeling that absolutely "stops me in my tracks." Pure and utter devastation. I'm so terrified.

Thank you for your thoughts and your prayers, and your lovely words.

🕊🌸🌿🌺🦋🌺🌿🌸🕊
3 x

Hayhaypaula

Re: Spooky...

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Sweet @Catticus

Please remember your faith in God includes His promise to never give you more than you can handle! Your anxiety is very likely exaggerated by the false starts - waiting and preparing for this same procedure over and again!

Prayers are powerful and many of us are begging God to get your Mom through this procedure with good health! Friday morning will be here fast! Can you do just one thing today, and tomorrow that you absolutely love, or hate? Either, will take your mind off of the things you have no control of! How about getting three empty boxes: mark one as KEEP, mark one as DONATE, and the last as NOT SURE YET! Then attack one pile in one area that could use a good going-through! Your progress will give you even more energy! Maybe have a drink while doing it (if you can), with your favorite music blaring (in headphones)?

You are loved! May the Peace of God guard your heart and mental powers!

Hayhaypaula
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Okay Ms Catticus,
No matter how hard that I pray for you not to worry,
you are still gonna worry....
I will be praying for drs. to work to the best of their
ability and for God to watch over your mom and dad
and your sister and bil, and YOU!!!
oh!....and don't worry!
:lol:
. Thank you Honey..... I was going to say pretty much the exact same thing. So, what she said......
4 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

@Catticus

Guess what? I took my own advice and just cleaned out my sock drawer! Aren't you thrilled I shared that?

Many more prayers!
5 x

Catticus

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

Guess what? I took my own advice and just cleaned out my sock drawer! Aren't you thrilled I shared that?

Many more prayers!
😂🤣😅😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😆🤣😂
2 x

Mina

Post by Mina » 4 years ago

Dear Catticus. I don't even know you. Or anyone here but you are blessed to have such good company. Praying for you and your family is the best gift anyone could give and the more prayer the better this world would be. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS. Please accept my prayer as one standing with you and among the others who believe in the power of prayer. As sad and real is your story. . so is the beauty in your writing. You do write very beautifully with such heartfelt expression.. Naturally and understandably. You must be a successful author! If not . Maybe one day. Must sincerely.. Mina
3 x

Mina

Post by Mina » 4 years ago

It MUST :!: :!: be sincere.. Cause I meant ' Most ' sincere!! :lol:
My bad -typo. M.
1 x

Catticus

Mina wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Catticus. I don't even know you. Or anyone here but you are blessed to have such good company. Praying for you and your family is the best gift anyone could give and the more prayer the better this world would be. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS. Please accept my prayer as one standing with you and among the others who believe in the power of prayer. As sad and real is your story. . so is the beauty in your writing. You do write very beautifully with such heartfelt expression.. Naturally and understandably. You must be a successful author! If not . Maybe one day. Must sincerely.. Mina
@Mina

Mina, thank you SO much for your post! What a wonderful thing for you to do, to take the time to respond to me and to say such sweet things!

Yes, I am blessed to have such true friends on this forum! I am VERY thankful, and VERY grateful for their friendship, their support, and their prayers. I am grateful for yours, as well!

Thank you again for your prayers, and for your very kind words. They are deeply appreciated!
✨🕊✨🌟🙏🏼🌟✨🕊✨
2 x

Catticus

Mina wrote:
4 years ago
It MUST :!: :!: be sincere.. Cause I meant ' Most ' sincere!! :lol:
My bad -typo. M.
💞🌸🦋🌺😊🌺🦋🌸💞
0 x