CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

sassygirl

CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

Post by sassygirl » 4 years ago

How come we dont get a certificate of authenticity with our items.I see a little card on some of the item page but we get nothing.Its not fair.Other companies send out them and I want to be sure that what i get is being authentic.please start putting them in our orders!!!Unless theirs something to hide this shouldnt be a problem.We're not asking for certified,just certificates that what we're buying is what it says it is!!! :? :? :?
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

sassygirl wrote:
4 years ago
How come we dont get a certificate of authenticity with our items.I see a little card on some of the item page but we get nothing.Its not fair.Other companies send out them and I want to be sure that what i get is being authentic.please start putting them in our orders!!!Unless theirs something to hide this shouldnt be a problem.We're not asking for certified,just certificates that what we're buying is what it says it is!!! :? :? :?
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. The reason why we do not include certificates of authenticity is due to the fact that we do not certify all the items as that would add an added expense and we want to pass along the savings to our customers. We do guarantee that our items are as describe and stand by them 100%. We also do offer certificates on higher end products. We will bring up your feedback to our Voice of the Customer team, and it will get passed along to the right people. Thank you again for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What pieces exactly come with certification?
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS: Possibly the high end stuff. I talked about this before. The items used to come with little purple card with the gem info when they were The Jewelry Channel or the person who made this topic refers to GIA certification.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Yeah but what do they consider high end? Would a AAAA Rhapsody tanzanite and diamond ring fall into that category?
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had read online at one time that before they changed their name to shop lc they use to send out certificates with the jewelry.
3 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

It would be nice to receive a certificate with our boxes like the G Perez. And we used to get with the Swarovski crystals . It would be nice to get with the sleeping beauty turquoise.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

At this time, only items that are listed as Certified in the product title AND show a certification card on the product detail page will come with a certificate of authenticity. Shop LC does stand behind all of its products and guarantees that all items are as advertised.
0 x