Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Gypsy

Re: Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I want to sincerely apologize if my comments offended anyone. We are all adults. There is no reason that we still can't be friends and continue to care and support each other. I don't watch shoplc all of the time. My mother has taken over the tv when she is awake. On occasion when she's using the toilet, taking her nap in her room or sleeping in her living room chair, I will switch the channel just to see what's on. After everyone goes to sleep..... I might watch cuz I can't sleep. What D-Flawless said could have been said in a joking way...... but, emotions or whatever cannot be understood in a text. There were some negative things said by almost everybody. Let's put the boxing gloves away. We have all been really close.... let's not throw it away. Caregiving is a hard job. Those that have not done it don't understand. I thought I could do it all myself..... working and caregiving. I was quick to find out its hard work and it's impossible to do both when I am caring for two. Shake hands and hug. Make up. Please. /color]

I've been trying.... (((HUGS))) to everyone.

Maybe I should just call it a night. I hope everyone has a good evening.

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
💜💜💜(((HUGS))) -GYPSY 💜💜💜
0 x

Angelflutter

Re: Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter
Hi there, hey, with all that you have
going on at home with your mom
and hubs, have you ever gotten
the chance to go back to work to
visit with ol' clients and stay in
touch? I know, at times it's easier
said than done, I just remember
how torn you were when you left
work.
love and prayers,
honey
Honey, yes, I made it by a couple of times for a really short visit. But I got to see everyone and that was nice. All of my clients gave me tight hugs, said they missed me and want me to come back to work. A couple of the girls cried when I had to leave to go home But, I promised I'd come back to stay longer next time I came. Gosh, I miss them. I TOTALLY miss my job.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter
Hi there, hey, with all that you have
going on at home with your mom
and hubs, have you ever gotten
the chance to go back to work to
visit with ol' clients and stay in
touch? I know, at times it's easier
said than done, I just remember
how torn you were when you left
work.
love and prayers,
honey
Honey, yes, I made it by a couple of times for a really short visit. But I got to see everyone and that was nice. All of my clients gave me tight hugs, said they missed me and want me to come back to work. A couple of the girls cried when I had to leave to go home But, I promised I'd come back to stay longer next time I came. Gosh, I miss them. I TOTALLY miss my job.
YOU must have put a "little special" in everything you do.
You'll make it thru all this, yer awesome.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Please please, I’m begging for all this to end & everyone go back to being friends that we can rely on & confide in. I’m sorry I missed all the posts but the one thing I know for certain is that you’re ALL great women, whether you work a job or work being a family care giver. I don’t work a job in town but work a job as my family’s caregiver. I beg everyone to put aside everything that’s been said & remember how much we’ve relied on each other. Being a caregiver is one of the hardest jobs & I’m sure having to work at a 9-5 job isn’t easy either. But please friends, I am begging everyone to please just let it all go. What if something happened to someone on the forums & there was this arguing, think how bad everyone would feel after things had been said but it’s too late. I think so much of each of you & I am begging and pleading to let it go and be friends again. Please friends think about it & agree to just disagree but continue to be FRIENDS PLEASE 😞 You’re all in my thoughts and my heart, I adore each of you. Please be friends 💛🙏🏻
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
What the wha?!??....

Sigh....🥺
RS, it kinda got complicated again😢
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
What the wha?!??....

Sigh....🥺
Oh nooooo...💔
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
What the wha?!??....

Sigh....🥺
Oh nooooo...💔
I know 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Sometimes words get misinterpreted and the dominos start falling
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Just shop online! There’s literally thousands of items at all price points! I never watch the live shows and constantly find decent deals. I mostly buy from the RA but even the catalog side has decent prices with 30% off. The only time the live shows have better prices is during spin for savings anyway! Don’t waste your precious life watching ShopLC...go watch a good movie and shop online...get the best of both worlds! Who has time to watch TV all day anyway?!? Doesn’t anyone out there work? Dang! I must be doing something horribly wrong! 😳🤑
Ok, I HAVE TO PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE here! @D-Flawless made a simple off-hand remark, followed by some self-deprecation! She (he?) has been a loyal friend to all of you! Please remember she has read your posts and has a pretty good idea of how hard life must be for "carers" even if she has never experienced it.

Please say you're sorry to her for responding vehemently! She didn't actually attack anyone, and didn't deserve this! Can you imagine how she is feeling right now?

More of my 2 cents! 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
THANK YOU! I certainly didn’t mean to cast aspersions upon anyone in any way! I was just saying there’s ways of finding many price points at ShopLC. I can no longer afford cable since I went back to school for my Master’s degree in my 50s to become a Therapist. I wanted to help people and I knew I had to work until the day I die. Unfortunately it turns out there’s just very little money in it. So I also have to do the Financials for a portfolio of 55 properties to keep a roof over my head. That’s why I buy primarily off the RA. I respect everyone here and I also respect ShopLC so I really didn’t deserve to be attacked. I usually prefer to keep my personal life off this forum but I assure you that walking in my shoes is not a picnic either! I live alone, my parents are dead and there’s no one buying me gifts so....we ALL have things we’re dealing with...let’s try to be a bit more respectful as we have not walked in each other’s shoes!

Thank you again for coming to my rescue! 😘🤗
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Now I will probably make absolutely everybody mad at me. s'OK I can take it as I'm a big girl.

We've all had our say now...CAN WE PLEASE STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE AND GET ON WITH IT!?!
2 x