Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob

Please reread d-flawless' post! Did she really say anything meant to offend anyone? Or was it just an off-the-cuff comment?

The main point I'm making is that you have previously made it very clear how difficult it is to be a carer! D-flawless knows that! And I am personally offended that you choose to ignore that little detail! Has she not shown great sympathy and compassion to you?

I feel you teamed up against her. Go ahead and tell me off! I can take it! If this is how you treat your friends ... well, .....? Do your worst! Get it off your chest.

I don't work because of serious injuries! I would love to have the money to watch jewelry shopping shows all day, while being a carer! I can't even afford cable tv, or my utilities! I drive an old car without a/c in the desert! I live off $460 per month! Please tell me again how rough YOU have it, you poor baby!

You may work very, very hard, but you aren't walking in anyone else's shoes, are you? Why? Because you can't experience what they are experiencing, so why do you expect d-flawless to be able to walk in yours? Ok, you have officially shoved it down my throat too! Now I feel like I don't belong here either! Good job, SNOB!
I'm not sure why you are attacking me and calling me names. It's not your duty to tell people how to act or to apologize. No one attacked her either, but you took it that way. How is your behavior better than ours then, may I ask?
:roll:
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! Am I going to have to stop this car and turn around? This is the perfect example of a perceived slight starts a counter reaction and the next thing you know we have a paintball fight. PLEASE, for me? Let it go.
5 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

I would like to hear how @D-Flawless feels right now? I felt my response to gemsnob's reaction to my post was *! Good person, or not... Levelheaded, or not .... Why did so many of you stay-at-home carers react so desperately to @D-Flawless's simple post? I think it hit a nerve!

I've got an idea, go buy yourself a nice trinket to sooth yourselves! Then go give lots of gifts to others too so you don't feel quite so materialistic and greedy!

I have felt much compassion for all the suffering I've read here, but the way you assumed d-flawless was inappropriately attacking you just made me speak up! Did I expect you to like my position? Of course not! Will I tolerate your criticisms of my opinion? Probably not! Just like you didn't graciously tolerate d-flawless's opinions!

Chow, chicas. I'm out-a-here!
Last edited by Hayhaypaula 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x

Hayhaypaula

The word they blocked out was "*." Not sure why it was blocked.
Last edited by Hayhaypaula 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Hayhaypaula

FIT TING
Last edited by Hayhaypaula 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
I would like to hear how @D-Flawless feels right now? I felt my response to gemsnob's reaction to my post was *! Good person, or not... Levelheaded, or not .... Why did so many of you stay-at-home carers react so desperately to @D-Flawless's simple post? I think it hit a nerve!

I've got an idea, go buy yourself a nice trinket to sooth yourselves! Then go give lots of gifts to others too so you don't feel quite so materialistic and greedy!

I have felt much compassion for all the suffering I've read here, but the way you assumed d-flawless was inappropriately attacking you just made me speak up! Did I expect you to like my position? Of course not! Will I tolerate your criticisms of my opinion? Probably not! Just like you didn't graciously tolerate d-flawless's opinions!

Chow, chicas. I'm out-a-here!
:arrow:
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

In my perfect virtual world the three of you could come together and shake hands, if you can't give a sincere hug right now. Friends disagree. Friends fight. True friends get over it.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

"I ain't got :) time for this" <<< you know that video?
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

Sorry but had to pick an older post to respond. They must be using the blocking button again :D I do not feel that SLC is as good as Q & J but, you can not rule them out. I agree with what a lot of you are saying. I have several pieces from SLC that would make the Q & J & H look like they sale bubble gum machine items. Not only did I get a better quality in these items, I got them a lot cheaper. I think that you have just got to be careful, pay attention. I also think, if you can, go on line and look up the piece up for auction, if there is time, and read the specifications. I find that this helps me get a better buy.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

:roll:
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x