35% or 40% off?

CC

35% or 40% off?

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Whatever happened to the 35% off that shoplc used to offer frequently (seemed like at least once a week) on items? Same as for 40 % off items they did quite alot.. I guess those good old days are gone..
9 x

Gem Lover

Re: 35% or 40% off?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree, I use to use those all the time and did much more shopping than I do now. There was always codes on retail me not for shop lc too and now none of them work, that was one of the reasons that I shopped here but now since they no longer have the codes they use to I shop at other networks and they always have 5 to 6 budget pays on items and often free shipping.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

From what I have been reading here and from what I have been seeing for myself I think SLC is heading in a different direction. It seems that they will be going more towards high end stuff and phasing out more affordable items. Eventually leading to selling and in large quantity to vendors and not the public.

Yep, they just showed a high end Grandidierite in 14k that will be the TLV. Going higher and higher end. This will phase people out which I think is the plan.
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 4 years ago

They are getting greedy. And as for the Tanzanite wow it’s amazing how many times They still have the final SmackDown.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

We’re on the FINAL final, final final....final final final FINAL.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

YES! Whenever I see them doing their "Final Smackdown", I can't help but think of...CHER!!!!!! 😂

Don't get me wrong, I've been a fan of Cher since I was in the Third Grade. 💞 😊 💞

But SLC reminds me of Cher's "FINAL" concerts that are never, ever FINAL! 🤩

So when I see SLC doing ANOTHER "FINAL SMACKDOWN!", I say: "Okay, right. Yeah. You AND Cher." 😁
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I have noticed the SAME THING about their % off not being the same as it used to be!

I haven't seen a 40% off sale in sooooo long! And the same with promo codes from RetailMeNot!

I used to shop here WAY more than I am now. ☹️
6 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

Same here!!!
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Whatever happened to the 35% off that shoplc used to offer frequently (seemed like at least once a week) on items? Same as for 40 % off items they did quite alot.. I guess those good old days are gone..
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback on discount codes. We will make sure it gets shared with our Voice of the Customer team, and gets addressed to the marketing team. We do recommend checking out our front page for any possible discounts we may have, especially during the holiday season. Thank you again for your feedback, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

To moderator. Thank you for your reply. I do check the discount codes and they are always, when you have them, mostly 25% and sometimes 30%. My question was what happened to the 35% and 40% pff codes you used to give. So in my personal opinion only, you did not address my question.
5 x