35% or 40% off?

Tothemoon

Re: 35% or 40% off?

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I really miss the free shipping on select auction items that was discontinued a year or two ago. I’ll assume SLC lost $ when items sold for $1 or $2, but for higher priced items it seemed the there was more bidding competition on the free shipping items.
2 x

Blazemom

Post by Blazemom » 4 years ago

ShopLC is sadly doing the same thing that another shopping channel did several years ago (Cheryl's old one). Like SLC, they had a lot of promo codes and free shipping, then prices went up, quality declined, and the special offers went away. I stopped shopping there. My purchases from SLC have similarly been decreasing since it has been changing its business model. I miss the old ShopLC, but it's good for my wallet I guess.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
To moderator. Thank you for your reply. I do check the discount codes and they are always, when you have them, mostly 25% and sometimes 30%. My question was what happened to the 35% and 40% pff codes you used to give. So in my personal opinion only, you did not address my question.
We do still occasionally issue 35% and 40% promo codes.

For all users, please note that any promo codes listed on sites like RetailMeNot are posted by other consumers, and NOT by Shop LC and we are not able to honor expired codes posted on these sites.
1 x