Corona Virus as a Sales Pitch?

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Corona Virus as a Sales Pitch?

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

No. Just no. I just heard Shawn pitching the Air Fryer and said that "because of the situation in the news right now these air fryers are not in production now - so we have limited supplies!" <<< GROSS! I find that exploiting a VIRUS to try to get you to buy an air fryer is too low of a sales pitch. Turn the channel.
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Corona Virus as a Sales Pitch?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
No. Just no. I just heard Shawn pitching the Air Fryer and said that "because of the situation in the news right now these air fryers are not in production now - so we have limited supplies!" <<< GROSS! I find that exploiting a VIRUS to try to get you to buy is too low of a sales pitch.
Made in China? Blah. It's effecting the stock market too. People just need to stop and THINK!!! Don't fall for the hype.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
No. Just no. I just heard Shawn pitching the Air Fryer and said that "because of the situation in the news right now these air fryers are not in production now - so we have limited supplies!" <<< GROSS! I find that exploiting a VIRUS to try to get you to buy is too low of a sales pitch.
Made in China? Blah. It's effecting the stock market too. People just need to stop and THINK!!! Don't fall for the hype.
Shawn didn't mention a country - he was vague on that - just that they are not being produced because of the "situation in the news" - I never would have thought anyone would use that as a sales pitch. No class. To me, Shawn just put ALL products in mind (where they come from) for those who want to panic over it.

Regardless, he used a VIRUS to try and sell an air-fryer. harf.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Did you read her response to me?
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Did you read her response to me?
Read? As in on this forum?
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Wrong thread you guys
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Shawn didn't mention a country - he was vague on that - just that they are not being produced because of the "situation in the news" - I never would have thought anyone would use that as a sales pitch. No class. To me, Shawn just put ALL products in mind (where they come from) for those who want to panic over it.

Using the Coronavirus (CoVid19)to boost sales is wrong. Many people died from it.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

zy
Using the Coronavirus (CoVid19)to boost sales is wrong. Many people died from it.
Yep...just like the mines are closing....get it now as it's not being produced!
0 x