ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Did anyone hear from catticus ? What about Butterfly ??
I hope Catticus mom came thru the procedure ok. And Barney was put out of his suffering 🙏🏻
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I hope Catticus mom came thru the procedure ok. And Barney was put out of his suffering 🙏🏻
@Vicky

I don't think Cat has posted any updates today. Haven't seen any posts from Butterfly since her post last week. I hope they are able to check in soon too.

Prayers for all💞
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Vicky

I don't think Cat has posted any updates today. Haven't seen any posts from Butterfly since her post last week. I hope they are able to check in soon too.

Prayers for all💞
GemLover hasn't posted either
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I wish they would just post that they and mom are ok. I understand that its a very stressful time. Hoping God was busy taking care of them and helping them cope. 👍🙏🏻❤️
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I don't expect Catt to post until later this afternoon or evening. The surgery should be over about now and if I remember correctly it is a two hour drive home. Praying all went well.

Butterfly I worry about. I'm sure she could use a little comfort about now.

Gemlover was having a big shindig with her family visiting and I'm thinking it wasn't just a one day thing. Still, mamasan would like an update.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@Angelflutter
Those names would actually works nicely ❗ Geezer could be the siamese bobtail, he is a bit of a grump 😻 and Skeeter for the tabby bobtail, he is so easy going ❗I'll check with."the boys" and see if they agree 🤗
And I didnt forget about your class ring remake I cant wait for it to arrive. Hope it's pretty even though it cant replace the original. My class ring was stolen ☹
-Gypsy
I lost my class ring throwing snowballs at boyfriend. Got a replacement not long after I married that boyfriend, had 'married' initials engraved inside (big mistake)! Years later a man talking with my dad in the yard(of previous snowball fight) looked down & there was my long ago lost ring! So I have two & absolutely no idea where either are at!

How did your ring get stolen?...if you don't mind sharing the story.💞
Dumba** ex boyfriend from high school 😡
We DID NOT marry 🤣😂🤣😂
Lost my ring sunbathing nude on a paddleboat. Didn't want any tan lines, took everything off ( and I mean EVERYTHING ), boat flipped over..... ring fell to the bottom of the lake. Hubs knew it always bothered me that I had lost it. Told me to take $$$ out of my first social security check and have one remade. Sweet hubs.!!!! Angelflutte
1 x

Angelflutter

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know why but I keep thinking Skeeter and Geezer as names for your no - named kitties. ... mom's baby sister came and spent the night last night. I got up and fried bacon and eggs for everybody. Just sitting around watching Maury, Steve Wilcos and Jerry Springer. Then it's mom's soaps Y&r and B&B. Typical day. Said prayers for all. Hoping for a good quiet day. 45 degrees here, chance of snow tonight..... Angelflutter
@Angelflutter
Those names would actually works nicely ❗ Geezer could be the siamese bobtail, he is a bit of a grump 😻 and Skeeter for the tabby bobtail, he is so easy going ❗I'll check with."the boys" and see if they agree 🤗
And I didnt forget about your class ring remake I cant wait for it to arrive. Hope it's pretty even though it cant replace the original. My class ring was stolen ☹
-Gypsy
I lost my class ring throwing snowballs at boyfriend. Got a replacement not long after I married that boyfriend, had 'married' initials engraved inside (big mistake)! Years later a man talking with my dad in the yard(of previous snowball fight) looked down & there was my long ago lost ring! So I have two & absolutely no idea where either are at!

What we're the chances of that happening? One in a kazillion. Now that is a neat story.
1 x

Angelflutter

Sorry, guess you were asking about Gypsy's class ring. Yes, how did it get stolen. My mother's sister stole hers and gave it to her boyfriend. I guess class rings are gard to hang on to. :shock:
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Dumba** ex boyfriend from high school 😡
We DID NOT marry 🤣😂🤣😂
Lost my ring sunbathing nude on a paddleboat. Didn't want any tan lines, took everything off ( and I mean EVERYTHING ), boat flipped over..... ring fell to the bottom of the lake. Hubs knew it always bothered me that I had lost it. Told me to take $$$ out of my first social security check and have one remade. Sweet hubs.!!!! Angelflutte
@Angelflutter
YOU WIN ❗
Best lost ring story EVER ❗❗
-Gypsy🤗
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@Angelflutter
-Gypsy

What we're the chances of that happening? One in a kazillion. Now that is a neat story.
I know! I searched for that ring for the longest & finally gave up! Don't know if they had metal detectors back in the stone age but at that time I'd never heard of one!💞
1 x