ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
What? I thought this forum was for Shop LC feedback
Good morning @Jolynn
The forum is for conversations and socializing but not just for SLC. That's why we clarify the topics with thread titles. We chat alot about SLC and gemstones but not always we discuss a wide range of topics . Welcome to the forum - Gypsy
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
Uhm....not just. Why would you think that.

The big ole banner at the top of the forum says “A place for fans to SHARE and SOCIALIZE”.

So...good morning!

This is a post about sharing your morning. So pour a cup of coffee and sit back and relax.

Hello my friends 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Let’s all have a better day today❤️
2 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know why but I keep thinking Skeeter and Geezer as names for your no - named kitties. ... mom's baby sister came and spent the night last night. I got up and fried bacon and eggs for everybody. Just sitting around watching Maury, Steve Wilcos and Jerry Springer. Then it's mom's soaps Y&r and B&B. Typical day. Said prayers for all. Hoping for a good quiet day. 45 degrees here, chance of snow tonight..... Angelflutter
@Angelflutter
Those names would actually works nicely ❗ Geezer could be the siamese bobtail, he is a bit of a grump 😻 and Skeeter for the tabby bobtail, he is so easy going ❗I'll check with."the boys" and see if they agree 🤗
And I didnt forget about your class ring remake I cant wait for it to arrive. Hope it's pretty even though it cant replace the original. My class ring was stolen ☹
-Gypsy
0 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
Uhm....not just. Why would you think that.

The big ole banner at the top of the forum says “A place for fans to SHARE and SOCIALIZE”.

So...good morning!

This is a post about sharing your morning. So pour a cup of coffee and sit back and relax.

Hello my friends 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Let’s all have a better day today❤️
Good Morning RS.
Did you buy out the 500 club 😊
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning @Gypsy

Nope, not this time...🤣

It only came to $468.xx

It was one of the few times we’ve gotten out of there for less than 500.00!

That being said, there were a couple of large things that Hubby wants to get but we need to bring our son along to help with them, they’re heavy.
They will probably head back this weekend as Son will be coming over tomorrow morning for a couple of days...at least!

How are you this morning! You and your Kitties!

I braved the grocery store on Wednesday. I do not like to go on Friday or weekends. Ugh....
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning @Gypsy

Nope, not this time...🤣

It only came to $468.xx

That being said, there were a couple of large things that Hubby wants to get but we need to bring our son along to help with them, they’re heavy.
They will probably head back this weekend as Son will be coming over tomorrow morning for a couple of days...at least!

I braved the grocery store on Wednesday. I do not like to go on Friday or weekends. Ugh....
Kitties are good, they've been cuddle bugs with this cooler weather. I had to ban one of them from laying so close to fireplace screen . She was laying so close I thought she was going to burst into flames 😮 and if I hadn't been out of cat food and milk.....would've waited till after weekend to get groceries. 😊
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning @Gypsy

Nope, not this time...🤣

It only came to $468.xx

Kitties are good, they've been cuddle bugs with this cooler weather. I had to ban one of them from laying so close to fireplace screen . She was laying so close I thought she was going to burst into flames 😮 and if I hadn't been out of cat food and milk.....would've waited till after weekend to get groceries. 😊
🙀🙀🙀
Don’t want flaming kitties!!!!!

We did all our errands yesterday and when I got home I realized we forgot to go to the Pet-co to get bird food! And Hawkins needed a new twisty rope perch. I had to run back out and get that otherwise I would have had to do it this morning. But they don’t open till 10a.m. And I feed them before that. I was out of their pellet/seed blends.
It’s okay though. I did that and stopped in at this little store where I always check and see if they’ve gotten in any new Polish stoneware. I found a small new piece that came home with me.
Waiting for them to get more!
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know why but I keep thinking Skeeter and Geezer as names for your no - named kitties. ... mom's baby sister came and spent the night last night. I got up and fried bacon and eggs for everybody. Just sitting around watching Maury, Steve Wilcos and Jerry Springer. Then it's mom's soaps Y&r and B&B. Typical day. Said prayers for all. Hoping for a good quiet day. 45 degrees here, chance of snow tonight..... Angelflutter
@Angelflutter
Those names would actually works nicely ❗ Geezer could be the siamese bobtail, he is a bit of a grump 😻 and Skeeter for the tabby bobtail, he is so easy going ❗I'll check with."the boys" and see if they agree 🤗
And I didnt forget about your class ring remake I cant wait for it to arrive. Hope it's pretty even though it cant replace the original. My class ring was stolen ☹
-Gypsy
I lost my class ring throwing snowballs at boyfriend. Got a replacement not long after I married that boyfriend, had 'married' initials engraved inside (big mistake)! Years later a man talking with my dad in the yard(of previous snowball fight) looked down & there was my long ago lost ring! So I have two & absolutely no idea where either are at!

How did your ring get stolen?...if you don't mind sharing the story.💞
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter
-Gypsy
I lost my class ring throwing snowballs at boyfriend. Got a replacement not long after I married that boyfriend, had 'married' initials engraved inside (big mistake)! Years later a man talking with my dad in the yard(of previous snowball fight) looked down & there was my long ago lost ring! So I have two & absolutely no idea where either are at!

Dumba** ex boyfriend from high school 😡
We DID NOT marry 🤣😂🤣😂
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@Angelflutter
-Gypsy

Dumba** ex boyfriend from high school 😡
We DID NOT marry 🤣😂🤣😂
Bad boyfriend. You dodged a snowball there!😀
1 x