4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning @Gypsy

Nope, not this time...🤣

It only came to $468.xx

It was one of the few times we’ve gotten out of there for less than 500.00!

That being said, there were a couple of large things that Hubby wants to get but we need to bring our son along to help with them, they’re heavy.
They will probably head back this weekend as Son will be coming over tomorrow morning for a couple of days...at least!

How are you this morning! You and your Kitties!

I braved the grocery store on Wednesday. I do not like to go on Friday or weekends. Ugh....
Kitties are good, they've been cuddle bugs with this cooler weather. I had to ban one of them from laying so close to fireplace screen . She was laying so close I thought she was going to burst into flames 😮 and if I hadn't been out of cat food and milk.....would've waited till after weekend to get groceries. 😊
🙀🙀🙀
Don’t want flaming kitties!!!!!

We did all our errands yesterday and when I got home I realized we forgot to go to the Pet-co to get bird food! And Hawkins needed a new twisty rope perch. I had to run back out and get that otherwise I would have had to do it this morning. But they don’t open till 10a.m. And I feed them before that. I was out of their pellet/seed blends.
It’s okay though. I did that and stopped in at this little store where I always check and see if they’ve gotten in any new Polish stoneware. I found a small new piece that came home with me.
Waiting for them to get more!
RS
Polish stoneware ??? Is this a style or brand name
I'm not familiar with this.
btw, my jade dragons shipped yesterday so hopefully they'll be here quickly 😊
1 x

RS

Re: ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Kitties are good, they've been cuddle bugs with this cooler weather. I had to ban one of them from laying so close to fireplace screen . She was laying so close I thought she was going to burst into flames 😮 and if I hadn't been out of cat food and milk.....would've waited till after weekend to get groceries. 😊
🙀🙀🙀

We did all our errands yesterday and when I got home I realized we forgot to go to the Pet-co to get bird food! And Hawkins needed a new twisty rope perch. I had to run back out and get that otherwise I would have had to do it this morning. But they don’t open till 10a.m. And I feed them before that. I was out of their pellet/seed blends.
It’s okay though. I did that and stopped in at this little store where I always check and see if they’ve gotten in any new Polish stoneware. I found a small new piece that came home with me.
RS
Polish stoneware is stoneware (bowls, plates, cups, serving pieces, etc. etc...) that is made in Poland. The style is very “old world”. The styles and designs are intricate with different colors but usually grounded in cobalt blue.
If you want to see what it’s like, check out the “Q” for polish stoneware. They have some really nice pieces of which I have many. I love to decorate my kitchen with old world, different parts of the world styles. I change many pieces according to the season.

Ohhh....I hope you get your dragons soon and they are perfect❣️❣️❣️❣️
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

🙀🙀🙀

RS
Polish stoneware is stoneware (bowls, plates, cups, serving pieces, etc. etc...) that is made in Poland. The style is very “old world”. The styles and designs are intricate with different colors but usually grounded in cobalt blue.
If you want to see what it’s like, check out the “Q” for polish stoneware. They have some really nice pieces of which I have many. I love to decorate my kitchen with old world, different parts of the world styles. I change many pieces according to the season.

Ohhh....I hope you get your dragons soon and they are perfect❣️❣️❣️❣️
I'll see what I can find, its sounds very pretty. My tastes are so random I dont collect anything but I collect everything 🤪 🤯
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have some stoneware. Beautiful but has to be handled with care.
Btw -Gypsy,
I dont remember who was looking for cat names.
My sons cats names:
Minnie
Ori
Adi
Mitsy
Abigail
Tabitha
Tank
Cinder
Lyla
Sophie
Dottie
Tiki
Mickie
Ty
Daisy
Findlay
Brook
Tommy
Chloe
Zoey
Pepper
I guess he took in more. I count 21.
Him and his girlfriend love these cats - they have so many gadgets to keep the cats entertained. Different drinking fountains. He has their litter pans lined up nicely in all 3 bedrooms. He said it takes time daily to take care of all of them. He said he really enjoys it. I thought he went overboard until I read posts of other cat lovers.
1 x

Vicky

Btw -Gypsy,
My sons cats names:
Minnie
Ori
Adi
Mitsy
Abigail
Tabitha
Tank
Cinder
Lyla
Sophie
Dottie
Tiki
Mickie
Ty
Daisy
Findlay
Brook
Tommy
Chloe
Zoey
Pepper
Him and his girlfriend love these cats - they have so many gadgets to keep the cats entertained. Different drinking fountains. He has their litter pans lined up nicely in all 3 bedrooms. He said it takes time daily to take care of all of them. He said he really enjoys it. I thought he went overboard until I read posts of other cat lovers.
0 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Btw -Gypsy,
My sons cats names:
Minnie
Ori
Adi
Mitsy
Abigail
Tabitha
Tank
Cinder
Lyla
Sophie
Dottie
Tiki
Mickie
Ty
Daisy
Findlay
Brook
Tommy
Chloe
Zoey
Pepper
@Vicky
that's a lot of kitties to LOVE ❣ -Gypsy
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Btw -Gypsy,
My sons cats names:
Minnie
Ori
Adi
Mitsy
Abigail
Tabitha
Tank
Cinder
Lyla
Sophie
Dottie
Tiki
Mickie
Ty
Daisy
Findlay
Brook
Tommy
Chloe
Zoey
Pepper
@Vicky

I'm so impressed! That's incredible that you can remember all their kitties names! Sometimes, I'll be looking directly at one of mine to say something & I'm like...'uh, uh, uh' trying to remember their name! It eventually comes to me :?
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Btw -Gypsy,
My sons cats names:
Minnie
Ori
Adi
Mitsy
Abigail
Tabitha
Tank
Cinder
Lyla
Sophie
Dottie
Tiki
Mickie
Ty
Daisy
Findlay
Brook
Tommy
Chloe
Zoey
Pepper
@Vicky

I'm so impressed! That's incredible that you can remember all their kitties names! Sometimes, I'll be looking directly at one of mine to say something & I'm like...'uh, uh, uh' trying to remember their name! It eventually comes to me :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Vicky

He constantly sends me pics of them. My phone is filled with his cats and why he named them what he did. He works in a hospice and his GF in a ER. I think he should have been a Vet. I think he likes cats better then some people🙄
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
He constantly sends me pics of them. My phone is filled with his cats and why he named them what he did. He works in a hospice and his GF in a ER. I think he should have been a Vet. I think he likes cats better then some people🙄
Gotta admit, I like animals more than most people. With animals 'what you see is what you get'. No hidden agendas. Could be due to many selfish & self centered people I've encountered in my life.

Your son would make a great vet but I'm sure his generous compassion is greatly appreciated in hospice. He & GF sound like super caring people💞
2 x