Hello ladies I hope you all have a good weekend

Harlequin

Hello ladies I hope you all have a good weekend

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Just wanted to say I’m sorry for what I posted a while back about Tanzanite and talking about the hosts in a bad way I wish all of you the best and whoever Is having surgery today and may the Lord be with them and I hope you guys can be friends again after the Mayham yesterday on the forum tween a few peopleYouAll seem to be pretty good friends for the last several months what I have read please continue to be that way a lot of times when people say things that you read are not taking into context correctly have a great day all of you
5 x

Blossom

Re: Hello ladies I hope you all have a good weekend

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Just wanted to say I’m sorry for what I posted a while back about Tanzanite and talking about the hosts in a bad way I wish all of you the best and whoever Is having surgery today and may the Lord be with them and I hope you guys can be friends again after the Mayham yesterday on the forum tween a few peopleYouAll seem to be pretty good friends for the last several months what I have read please continue to be that way a lot of times when people say things that you read are not taking into context correctly have a great day all of you
@Harlequin

I hope everything will be ok.

Wishing you many blessings & a great day too💞
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Wishing all of my friends on the forum a beautiful happy weekend. I will continue to include Catticus & Mom, and Butterfly & hubby in my nightime prayers this weekend . I hope Barneys parents take comfort in knowing Barney is happy in a good place🤗
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Thank you Harlequin I hope you have a great week-end as well. I am cleaning all week-end now the the family left my house is a mess, the grand kids had fun but the little ones are messy.
3 x