SLC the good....(2-28-20)

RS

SLC the good....(2-28-20)

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And the not so good.

Today it’s for 6 items.
Here we go....

Prasiolite/Russian diopside ring in Pl.over SS.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Love this! The Prasiolite has great color and the side stones (3 each side) of Russian diopside are clean with great color.
Definite keeper!

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
Premium purple garnet 3 stone ring in RG over SS.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

While the ring overall is pretty the stones are SO SMALL! Omg it looks like a child’s ring. I really don’t think the one they used on t.v. Was that tiny.

Back it goes...☹️

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

Lustro Stella Premium Pink and White Cubic Zirconia Ring in Sterling Silver

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nope. Ring is made nicely but I just don’t like it. I wanted a nice colored CZ ring for travel. This looked different on t.v.. The ring is very flat as well...looks odd. And for $40.00 I am not keeping it.

Back it goes...☹️

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Malagasy Labradorite, Blue Topaz Butterfly Ring in Sterling Silver

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

This is such a pretty artisan ring! I thought it was going to be overly oxidized and that I would have to remove some of it. But it’s not. Very very nice ring.

Definitely a keeper 😊

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

BALI LEGACY Abalone Shell Dragonfly Pendant in Sterling Silver

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Very very pretty. The abalone is a nice piece. Lots of color play. The silver work is very well done.

Definitely a keeper 😊

Tucson Findings Artisan Crafted Multi Color Amber Ring in Sterling Silver

πŸ‘πŸΌ+

This is a four color spray ring. It IS pretty. Two things that are not good. Sizing is WAY WAY off. I bought it for mid finger and while it fits I don’t like it. Can I exchange and get a larger size without paying shipping?
The other thing I do not like is the band is SO VERY THIN. OH MY....I think it might bend.
If I can exchange...I will. Otherwise SLC can just have it back. It IS pretty so....

We shall see.....

So that’s it for now. As of today I have four things on the way. Two of those TLV rings, a Claddaugh ring and the TLV amber bracelet. There are some upcoming shows with items I would like to see. Maybe I will be tempted.
1 x

Gypsy

Re: SLC the good....(2-28-20)

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@RS
Overall pretty good reviews
πŸ€— I've seen the Abalone Shell dragonfly and it is very pretty. I have alot of Abalone pieces and I wear them alot. Enjoy your new jewelry ❣❣ -Gypsy
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@RS
πŸ€— I've seen the Abalone Shell dragonfly and it is very pretty. I have alot of Abalone pieces and I wear them alot. Enjoy your new jewelry ❣❣ -Gypsy
This is my first abalone piece from SLC. There were two styles, one with open spaces a half abalone and one with no open space and all abalone in the background.
Mine is the all abalone version.

Pretty good. Three of the 6 are going back. And I am not going to dilly-dally. Dropping them in the post office tomorrow morning. I just don’t know if I can exchange the amber or just reorder.
1 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

RS,
I am glad you mentioned the Lustro Stella ring. I received mine while ago and I also find the ring is very flat, has no height because the stones are very small. Very dissapointing, Lucky you can do return, something we Canadians cannot do. By the time all the shipping and other fees are deducted, I guess I will still owe nore money. :lol:
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

ula wrote: ↑
4 years ago
RS,
I am glad you mentioned the Lustro Stella ring. I received mine while ago and I also find the ring is very flat, has no height because the stones are very small. Very dissapointing, Lucky you can do return, something we Canadians cannot do. By the time all the shipping and other fees are deducted, I guess I will still owe nore money. :lol:
Wow, that’s awful. I just don’t like the ring at all. It sure looked nicer on t.v. Didn’t it?
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@RS
This is my first abalone piece from SLC. There were two styles, one with open spaces a half abalone and one with no open space and all abalone in the background.
Mine is the all abalone version.

Pretty good. Three of the 6 are going back. And I am not going to dilly-dally. Dropping them in the post office tomorrow morning. I just don’t know if I can exchange the amber or just reorder.
I'm a huge fan of the Abalone shell earrings. But I love to wear big dangle earrings.
1 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

RS,

Everything seems to look much better on Tv in SLC :roll: That is why we are all anxious before getting the items.
2 x