Under Ten All Day Friday's

Angelflutter

Re: Under Ten All Day Friday's

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I love under 10 Friday. 24 hours of it works for me. I used to be able to watch anytime, but now that I have mom here, I can usually only watch it overnight and maybe catch a few minutes here and there during the day. Without the under 10 days I would NOT be able to buy very much. It's the one 24 hour day I hope they keep. It's much better than the 24 hour same stone Smackdowns. Like tomorrow's 24 hours of gold..... not interested, but to each their own...
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
:oops:

That's right! I had forgotten. There was someone else on the forum too with same thing happening to them.
That's mind blowing. Do you know why?
I think it’s Catticus.

I have no idea. My own magnetic field? Sometimes when I walk underneath a streetlight it goes out too 😳
Seems like it was Cat.

So, do other family members also have this happen?
Nope...I’m the only one. Maybe I’m the 👽 that was left on the doorstep!
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I think it’s Catticus.

I have no idea. My own magnetic field? Sometimes when I walk underneath a streetlight it goes out too 😳
Seems like it was Cat.

So, do other family members also have this happen?
Nope...I’m the only one. Maybe I’m the 👽 that was left on the doorstep!
Haha, no you're special is why!

That's just wild! I have heard of those type things happening to those that survived lightning strikes or maybe near death electrocution.

You & Cat are indeed unique!
2 x

Angelflutter

Hubs has to wear a band aid on the back of his watchs, otherwise they stop.... weird huh.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Hubs has to wear a band aid on the back of his watchs, otherwise they stop.... weird huh.
Does he know why?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Does he know why?
👽👽👽👽👽
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Your watch stops because you have a high galvanic skin response. (GVR) I too have it, and it didn't stop watches that you wind so much but battery operated ones----Oi Vey! It get worse if you are scared, like someone on the freeway suddenly wanting your lane and you're not done with it yet, or
if you are upset. Iv'e been known to blow up computers. Pop machines don't like me much either because I get VERY anxious that they aren't going to give me one, and then they don't. It has to do with how your body transmits electricity. You momentarily become a super conductor. Somehow related to bioelectromagnatism. It's part of what makes a lie detector work (if you don't blow it off the charts before they even ask you a question that is)
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Angelflutter

Jeweler said something about magnitude in his body. I think hubs told me at one point he " melted the crystals" in his watch. So now he has to wear padding between the back of the watch and his skin.
1 x

Angelflutter

Darned autospell ... magnatism in his body.
1 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

It's a California thing. Same thing happens to me with watches. Kept buying batteries, 1 day later, nothing. Magnetic personalities? Fault lines? Who knows? Maybe we could get on William Shatner's new show, The Unexplained.
4 x