Catticus

Re: Under Ten All Day Friday's

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Chapter One
The ring was missing..........

😉
....the wedding guests were nervously looking at each other, shifting their weight, as the bride angrily sobbed, "DO SOMETHING!!" ....

hehe
[/quote]

The groom's eyes darted from his bride's father, to her mother, then back to her father. Both of them had faces that looked as if they were carved out of a rock.

The groom's mind began to race as fast as his heart was: "I never realized how big her father was! Her brothers are hefty guys, too! I've got to THINK! THINK!"...
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I have a different take....... maybe it was an inexpensive cz ring. The groom found it and pocketed it because he figured the bride or mother in law would run to the jewelers to have it appraised / insured...... and find out the diamond was a fake !!!
GOOOOOOOD! Oh, THAT'S GOOOOOD DETECTIVE WORK!

Here's a scenario...!

😏💍
"She'll never know the difference..."
👰🏼
🤵🏼
"Ahhhh...Everything is going smoothly!"
👴🏼
👵🏼
😦
"Waittttt...Who are THESE people...????"
👨🏾‍🔬👩🏻‍🔬
👩🏾‍💼👨🏻‍💼
👩🏼‍🏭👨🏾‍🏭
😮
"She brought Gemologists, Gemlab workers...Scientists?!"
😯
"Think! I've got to THINK of something!"
🤔
"Maybe she'll fall for this????"
😒
"Here we go...it's worth a shot...!"
😲
"Hey! The ring! It's...it's GONE!"
🤥
"Awww crap. I forgot. I'm Pinocchio!"
🔥😑🔥
"I'm also gonna' end up in the fire pit."

⬆️🤣😂😆🤣⬆️😂😆🤣😂⬆️😂🤣😆🤣⬆️😂😂😆😂⬆️

💥That was the funniest post I’ve EVER read in my life!! I cannot believe how cleaver you are with emojis @Catticus!!! This Was GENIUS!! 😆😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😹😹😹😅😅🤣😂🤣😁😁

No way can this be topped!! Oh, my side!! 😁😄
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

😆🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆😅😅🤣😆😅😅

Thank you for the belly laugh, Catticus!! 😹😹😹
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Chapter One
The ring was missing..........

😉
....the wedding guests were nervously looking at each other, shifting their weight, as the bride angrily sobbed, "DO SOMETHING!!" ....

hehe
The groom's eyes darted from his bride's father, to her mother, then back to her father. Both of them had faces that looked as if they were carved out of a rock.

The groom's mind began to race as fast as his heart was: "I never realized how big her father was! Her brothers are hefty guys, too! I've got to THINK! THINK!"...

[/quote]

“CALL THE COPS!” the groom yelled at the top of his lungs, spitting the words at the Justice of the Peace. After all, the JOP owed him for letting him officiate this joke of a wedding. Anger boiled inside the grooms mind as he remembered his friend, the JOP, whining and begging to marry them both knowing the real reason was for the opportunity to hobnob with his soon to be wealthy in-laws who he wanted to squeeze for donations for his upcoming election. “CALL THE COPS!” the groom screamed louder at his friend who’s mouth was draping open in disbelief as he searched for his cellphone.

The groom, now sweating, frantically started searching his coat pockets for a ring he knew was not there - what?! Fake pockets! This expensive, stupid penguin suit had fake pockets?! How could he have been so dumb! He noticed his bride running toward her father as the groomsmen and bridesmaids gasp and stared blankly while wondering if this was some sort of prank. After all, the groom is known to be a clown in a pitiful way. He was known to laugh when nothing was apparently funny.

Suddenly, the groom felt faint and his knees were knocking as his eyes locked with his soon-to-be father-in-law, who looked like a mad rooster. Somewhere, from within his body, he heard his own voice say, ....
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

There will be upcoming chapters....
Right @Catticus ?

You can't leave us wondering😂
3 x

Catticus

Sure!

But my vision gets blurred after awhile because I don't have my good readers. That's something I have a post saved for OSOTT about because she and I have an issue regarding our readers/glasses. Always misplacing them and in my case breaking them too! I saw a post of hers about it last night and thought I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!

😵😂🤣
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

To be continued...after you get much deserved rest. Hope your home is filled with blissful sweet dreams (Mom, Dad & you)💞
2 x

Catticus

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
To be continued...after you get much deserved rest. Hope your home is filled with blissful sweet dreams (Mom, Dad & you)💞
Thank you, Sweet Awesome Blossom!

You sleep well too, my friend. 💕😴💕

💞🦋🌿🌸🌺🐱🌺🌸🌿🦋💞
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Good night, sweet ladies!
2 x

Catticus