Under Ten All Day Friday's

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Under Ten All Day Friday's

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Yes, I remember thinking that it was underwhelming - I mean on the beach is very nice - I got married on a beach but we decorated the chairs with covers and flowers, carpet to walk down, decorated podiums with flowers. So, maybe it was brilliant of the bride! The bride told the groom, "forget spending money on decor! I'll give you my decor money and YOU to give me the BEST DIAMOND Carmel has ever seen!"

or

Cheap venue - plus the expensive ring >>> was really free as it was a family heirloom? They were already at their honeymoon destination - Carmel, as Carmel is niiiice. I wish I knew.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, I remember thinking that it was underwhelming - I mean on the beach is very nice - I got married on a beach but we decorated the chairs with covers and flowers, carpet to walk down, decorated podiums with flowers. So, maybe it was brilliant of the bride! The bride told the groom, "forget spending money on decor! I'll give you my decor money and YOU to give me the BEST DIAMOND Carmel has ever seen!"

or

Cheap venue - plus the expensive ring >>> was really free as it was a family heirloom? They were already at their honeymoon destination - Carmel, as Carmel is niiiice. I wish I knew.
Chapter One
The ring was missing..........

😉
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my goodness gracious, you girls have me in fits of laughter!! I haven’t laughed this hard in weeks & now my side is hurting. You’re all great, happy evening & a peaceful night to everyone. Hugs to everyone 💛🦋💛 Ginger
@Ginger

It's our gift to you for your
ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

🎉 💕 🤩 🥰 🥳 😍
🛍🎁🛍🎁🛍🎁
🎊🥂🎂🥂🎊
🎁🛍🎁🛍🎁🛍

😍 🥳 🥰 🤩 💕 🎉
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
my aunt was splashing in a resort lake near-by and her
class ring slipped off her finger and got lost. 60 YEARS
later a guy with a metal detector found it when the tide
was low at the lake. he identified her by the school
name and her engraved initials and returned it to her.

my own class ring is in the Chesapeake Bay, VA! :lol:
and i'm not holding my breath that someone will pick
it up and find me.

:lol: Take your metal detector to the beach Catt!! :lol:

OH! and next we'll be reading that you're diving looking
for shipwrecks and Spanish treasure!!!
Apparently class rings shouldn't be worn around lakes and beaches . Now I am wondering if someone might have found mine.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thank you dear @Catticus it’s a beautiful anniversary gift. I have laughed so much & read it all to my mother in law while I’m sitting here with her at the hospital. She was laughing so hard, she started coughing 😂 It was much needed & I thank you all. I have missed you all & please try to get some rest tonight for yourselves. You’re all doing so much taking care of loved ones that remember you need some rest, peace & quiet too. Hugs Friends, Ginger 💛🦋🌸🐸
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I have a different take....... maybe it was an inexpensive cz ring. The groom found it and pocketed it because he figured the bride or mother in law would run to the jewelers to have it appraised / insured...... and find out the diamond was a fake !!!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I have a different take....... maybe it was an inexpensive cz ring. The groom found it and pocketed it because he figured the bride or mother in law would run to the jewelers to have it appraised / insured...... and find out the diamond was a fake !!!
....cleaver....! The plot thickens!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Chapter One
The ring was missing..........

😉
[/quote]

....the wedding guests were nervously looking at each other, shifting their weight, as the bride angrily sobbed, "DO SOMETHING!!" ....

hehe
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
GOOOOOOOD! Oh, THAT'S GOOOOOD DETECTIVE WORK!

Here's a scenario...!

😏💍
"She'll never know the difference..."
👰🏼
🤵🏼
"Ahhhh...Everything is going smoothly!"
👴🏼
👵🏼
😦
"Waittttt...Who are THESE people...????"
👨🏾‍🔬👩🏻‍🔬
👩🏾‍💼👨🏻‍💼