Devastating news about Jordan☹️
Hopefully they were able to lessen its effects by TPA if it wasn’t a Bleed. 🙏🏻
2 x

Ginger

Re: Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
If anyone IS looking for masks, you need the N95 up to N100, NIOSH certified, CDC approved for protection against flu and viruses. I've bought these before. Surgical paper masks have never considered as protection from flu virus.
Thank you for this information OSOTT, his mom just had surgery again & I am staying at the hospital with her. I would prefer to wear a mask myself because every time I’ve been at a hospital, I’ve ended up getting sick myself. It was on the World News the other night about the shortage of masks & how businesses are working 7 days a week to try and keep up with the demand. Again thank you for the information & I will look at it when I’m home tonight. Hugs, Ginger 🦋🦋
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
If anyone IS looking for masks, you need the N95 up to N100, NIOSH certified, CDC approved for protection against flu and viruses. I've bought these before. Surgical paper masks have never considered as protection from flu virus.
Thank you for this information OSOTT, his mom just had surgery again & I am staying at the hospital with her. I would prefer to wear a mask myself because every time I’ve been at a hospital, I’ve ended up getting sick myself. It was on the World News the other night about the shortage of masks & how businesses are working 7 days a week to try and keep up with the demand. Again thank you for the information & I will look at it when I’m home tonight. Hugs, Ginger 🦋🦋
If you don't buy them off e*bay, you can try your local auto parts stores (think paint), Sherwin Williams, hardware stores, beauty supply store (think nail technicians) and such.
1 x