Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all, Have a great Saturday!!
Currently 20 degrees,(yeah, that's right Gypsy,
20!) warming trend and rain thru next week.

OSOTT, while you are taking mom to for
a dr visit next week, see if asking doc for
a for masks gets a couple of them for ya. ;)

Have a great Saturday! XO
honey
🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Morning all! Just after 7 at (Sissys) and been up since 6. One of the neighbors has been revving his car for over an hour. Must be an American made car as rice burners don't growl like that. It's raining here. If I ever forget to say the weather just assume it's raining here.

Blossom, your sale is progressing. YAY!

OSOTT, if you are wanting to keep mom safe from any virus, you need to put the mask on the sick person. The mask acts as a physical barrier to keep the water droplets that carry the virus, and are expelled by the sick person when they cough or sneeze, from being airborne. No paper "surgical" mask is going to be fine enough to keep out something as small as a virus. When doctors wear them in the operating room they are not worried the patient will make them sick, rather their concern is that they will make the patient sick at a possibly vulnerable time due to a suppressed immune system.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good morning all, 19 degrees here, I am so sick of the cold weather, it will be in the 40's next week, heat wave! I am keeping all in my prayers and wishing you all a great day.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

G’morning my friends...

Up late, up early.

Remember my daughters friend Jordan. She was admitted to Stanford last night.

She needs a new heart. 🥺😩💔

This morning, she had a stroke.

This lovely girl is 21 and needs prayers please.

Daughter is planning to come here and she and I going to drive down and see her.

I don’t know if today or tomorrow. Daughter is currently at work and called me bawling about Jordan’s stroke.

We were already up late last night when she was admitted.

That’s all I got for now my friends...❤️ Right now I am kind of on “standby”.

I hope all of you have wonderful days this weekend.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

well.....I have not been forgetting to pray about Jordan.
She is currently getting the medical attention for the stroke,
good. Now remains how fast that a donor heart can be
found. bitter/sweet. Will continue to pray. ..XO
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
G’morning my friends...

Up late, up early.

Daughter is planning to come here and she and I going to drive down and see her.

I don’t know if today or tomorrow. Daughter is currently at work and called me bawling about Jordan’s stroke.

So sorry to hear this about Jordan 😢 will absolutely pray for.the young girl and her family, this is tough 🥺💔🙏💔🙏💔🙏💔 -Gypsy
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@honey
@Gypsy

Thank you so much❤️

Her mom is just a wreck. Between Jordan and Jordan’s dad she has more than she can handle. Dad has pancreatic cancer. Just got out of surgery two days ago.
His prognosis isn’t good. The bills are piling up. These folks are well off but apparently these bills are astronomical.
My daughter is starting a crowdfunding account for Jordan. For her bills and for hopefully when she can get back into school.
Jordan temporarily dropped out of college up in Klamath Falls when her dad was diagnosed so she could spend more time with family. Then this happened...💔
We always knew she had a problem. When she was little and onward she always had to take meds as she was born with a “weak heart” as she and her parents put it.
Things have come crashing down it seems.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Morning all! Just after 7 at (Sissys) and been up since 6. One of the neighbors has been revving his car for over an hour. Must be an American made car as rice burners don't growl like that. It's raining here. If I ever forget to say the weather just assume it's raining here.

Blossom, your sale is progressing. YAY!

OSOTT, if you are wanting to keep mom safe from any virus, you need to put the mask on the sick person. The mask acts as a physical barrier to keep the water droplets that carry the virus, and are expelled by the sick person when they cough or sneeze, from being airborne. No paper "surgical" mask is going to be fine enough to keep out something as small as a virus. When doctors wear them in the operating room they are not worried the patient will make them sick, rather their concern is that they will make the patient sick at a possibly vulnerable time due to a suppressed immune system.
Morning JewelryQueen! Well, at least one more hour of morning here!

Since the talk of depleted mask supplies has hit the news I only learned what you just explained. Love the knowledge here!

Yes, sale is progressing. After buyers offer, my counter & their counter it is officially under contract. Next step, 15 day due diligence (they changed that in last counter) then on to getting bids on surveyors, after which will come closing (I think I got all that straight)!

Having talked & questioned my realtor (with much needed & appreciated input from you) I really feel he is doing a great job for me. At this point, I would recommend him to anyone & feel good about everything so...yay!💞
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I am so glad you are not worried any longer about the farm sale. There are Realtors that know a lot but don't care. There are Realtors that care but don't have the experience or knowledge. However the vast majority do a very good job (and it also keeps them on their toes if they think you know a little bit too!).
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
G’morning my friends...

Up late, up early.

Will definitely keep her in the prayer list. And Jordan’s family too. Poor kid... so young!😥
2 x